Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

IV:MP
Yup. :)

Quote:You can play with pirate version of game. Bur you cannot play with modifications.

I'm sure many people will be attracted by that 'feature' but I don't want to know what happens if Rockstar finds out about that.

MODDB says that IV:Multiplayer requires an original version of GTA IV...
Four:MP has been in development longer and the development goes faster as well.

So I'm guessing it'll be released before IV:MP.
(09-04-2009, 09:04 AM)Sander link Wrote: IV:Multiplayer by Andreas?
IV:MP was originally led by Leopard. Then one day, a decision was made without his approval. So he began to cry like the 14 year old that we was and resigned from being Head Manager. The person who supposedly replaced Leopard is JeNkStA. There's been some videos of IV:MP betatests released, but they just demonstrate minor updates. Progress is done at a constant pace, however.
14 year old kids shouldn't even play GTA IV and certainly not make a mod for it..
(09-07-2009, 03:21 PM)Thug link Wrote: 14 year old kids shouldn't even play GTA IV and certainly not make a mod for it..

I disagree about the being 14 part  - i started GTA series years before i turned 14  - and i think if i played Vice City just at the legal age of 16 it wouldnt have been half as funny as it was to me with 14.

Although i agree that such young people shouldnt waste their life making a mod and cry about it, i see the 2nd kye coming
(09-07-2009, 03:58 PM)Hitman link Wrote: I disagree about the being 14 part  - i started GTA series years before i turned 14  - and i think if i played Vice City just at the legal age of 16 it wouldnt have been half as funny as it was to me with 14.

Although i agree that such young people shouldnt waste their life making a mod and cry about it, i see the 2nd kye coming

Lol the first GTA came out for PC October 1997, Playstation in May 1998 (I had to google it to find the exact year), and since I was 4 when it came out on PC, I never had a pc. But when it came out on Playstation, I was turning 5, and...never had PS either, only Nintendo consoles (except the gameboy color (them Japs spelled it wrong)), but I played it on my brother's...so...really, I started playing GTA when I was 2 months from 5 years of age :p

But yeahh I agree with Thug :)
Quote:Lol the first GTA came out for PC October 2007, Playstation in May 2008 (I had to google it to find the exact year), and since I was 4 when it came out on PC, I never had a pc.

I don't know if you were drunk or if estroe is trolling with the wordfilter, but I can definitely tell this doesn't make sense to me. :P
(09-09-2009, 10:58 AM)Turkey link Wrote: I don't know if you were drunk or if estroe is trolling with the wordfilter, but I can definitely tell this doesn't make sense to me. :P

I meant it came out on PC then, but I never had a PC, being only 4 years of age. And being only 4 years of age, not even caring about what it was on or when it came out. I just knew it was there and liked it.
(09-06-2009, 02:21 AM)Ryder link Wrote: So he began to cry like the 14 year old that we was and resigned from being Head Manager.

not before deleting their flash homepage and going all emo.
(09-09-2009, 11:58 AM)Munch link Wrote: I meant it came out on PC then, but I never had a PC, being only 4 years of age. And being only 4 years of age, not even caring about what it was on or when it came out. I just knew it was there and liked it.
still doesnt make sense that
Quote:Lol the first GTA came out for PC October 2007, Playstation in May 2008