Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] More /maps.
(07-01-2009, 02:40 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: But, just imagine how bad it would lag with all those objects. ;(
I don't think it would effect world 0 if there in different worlds. :S
(07-01-2009, 09:30 AM)Darius link Wrote: I don't think it would effect world 0 if there in different worlds. :S
It would lag the whole server. The more objects there are, the greater the lag. Haven't you noticed increased lag since they added those damn ATM machines? :r
(07-01-2009, 09:30 AM)Darius link Wrote: I don't think it would effect world 0 if there in different worlds. :S

I wish that was true. But it doesn't matter what world it's in,
it's still an accountable object for the whole server, so it will lag horribly. :'(
(07-01-2009, 10:45 AM)Phyc0 link Wrote: It would lag the whole server. The more objects there are, the greater the lag. Haven't you noticed increased lag since they added those damn ATM machines? :r
Actually, no. lol
Me neither :P
guys, i have alot of maps, and i can make them qquite fast , and cool,

i got like 5-7 over here and i can make 2-3 a day, i just need someone to check them out and maybe put them in, just not online when Jay and Wesley are ;)
Just get all maps [RTS]SATAN made. They are so awesome he could easily take money for them.

edit: ye the 2 Darius linked are by SATAN aswell
Very goosh idea, too bad the current maps are way to easy :(
And you have to get out every 20sec, and at end you have to /back because it doesn't load =[

I likes this idea :)
The mappers are producing lots of new maps that are being added to the server, i won't give anymore away, you'll have to wait :P
nice..