Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S] More /maps.
Don't worry, there are many many many maps that will be added  :)
(06-01-2010, 12:44 PM)Kase link Wrote: Don't worry, there are many many many maps that will be added  :)

Yay more lag <3
(06-02-2010, 06:06 AM)xbluexfoxx link Wrote: Yay more lag <3

Maybe  :+  But it's still funny, and the mappers are doing a great job  :D
At this moments there's only 4 maps (/map 0-3), simple and badly made. I know that was more funnier a /map 5 too, but never tested before it gone. What happened?
SA-MP is full with players which like stunting rather than DM... some stunt maps may cause more players to stay in server.
I want to give another idea of map... /maze
For solving the maze below I won the Ninja skin (I got spawned in a cage above it).
[Image: mapmaze.png]
(06-02-2010, 08:56 AM)Future link Wrote: At this moments there's only 4 maps (/map 0-3), simple and badly made. I know that was more funnier a /map 5 too, but never tested before it gone. What happened?
SA-MP is full with players which like stunting rather than DM... some stunt maps may cause more players to stay in server.
I want to give another idea of map... /maze
For solving the maze below I won the Ninja skin (I got spawned in a cage above it).
You know what? Fuck it.
I'm going to lock this topic. The current Map system will be improved in the next version and will indeed take into consideration some of the suggestions in this thread.