Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Which Antivirus program are you using?
(06-29-2009, 10:00 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Las Venturas Playground > General Talk > Offtopic Bullshizzle > Post reply ( Re: Which Antivirus program are you using? ) ; Not really the Dutch section :P

Because I moved it after :+

AVG
(06-29-2009, 06:53 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: I am curious about the topic starter, being naina. His first post, which, remarkably, got deleted, was a question asking us what we think of governments in our country. Its remarkable that he would register an account to do this. But its more remarkable that his second post is another survey this time asking about which antivirus system we use. Further remarkable is his name which is a Hindu name meaning "Eyes"... His posts do seem to be for the purpose of obeserving us, but observing us on subjects that have nothing to with LVP... Very odd.

You are very strange naina, and I'm suspicious of you and your intentions. Why are you asking these questions? Are you an undercover regular? And you're not getting another answer from me until you answer my questions :)

Lol epic, that was cool to read.
Here, a bit for the ones who like to read a wall of text :P

When I got my first PC ever, it came with this shit called "Avast", and it disappointed me, since I got a virus which made my PC restart every 5 minutes, and Avast was supposed to delete the virused file, and as soon as I restarted the file was there again o.O

Then I tried Panda, I loved and used that antivirus for over 2 years, deleted all the viruses and actually WAS effective, but bad thing about it is it needs hell of a good PC or your performance (specially start) will be shitty.

I've tried most of antiviruses in that list, and almost none satisfied my "needs", only Nod32 with is very good too, but since I'm using Windows 7 now (practically Vista), I don't use any, you'll barely find a potential virus when using Win Vista/7; when a virus fucks the system up I just burn the important data in a DVD and format  :Y)

In conclusion, answer 10, I don't use any antivirus actually, and I typed such a lot text cause I was a bit bored :P
Haven't used an anti-virus program in years on any of my Windows installs, and haven't seen one virus since.
Avast!
I use Spy Sherrif :7
ESET NOD32

and naina...are u indian ?  :o

well naina is a hindi female name (indian)  ;)
ESET Smart Security 4.
hi cave
ESET antivirus 4