Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Which Antivirus program are you using?
(06-29-2009, 01:17 PM)Solid_Rock link Wrote: AVG free owns :7

BTW: dit is de Nederlandstalige sectie ;)

[Image: b7e8o8.jpg]

AVG fails at all life on AMD based PC's so, fail to AVG from me. .i.

#2. Avast owns you! OWNSSSSS ! DO YOU HEAR MEEEE !!!!!!!111
(06-29-2009, 04:57 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: AVG fails at all life on AMD based PC's so, fail to AVG from me. .i.

#2. Avast owns you! OWNSSSSS ! DO YOU HEAR MEEEE !!!!!!!111

Lol and what's a AMD based pc?
(06-29-2009, 05:55 PM)Solid_Rock link Wrote: Lol and what's a AMD based pc?

A PC with an AMD processor?  ;)
8 Norton 360
(06-29-2009, 06:02 PM)Hitman link Wrote: A PC with an AMD processor?  ;)

Sure is. :> Plus I think Avast is better built, and makes less impact on CPU with the on-access scanner running in the background, even when it's running a full deep intense scan of all files.

And it owns viruses on contact, soon as it spots it, it doesn't even let you open the file.
I am curious about the topic starter, being naina. His first post, which, remarkably, got deleted, was a question asking us what we think of governments in our country. Its remarkable that he would register an account to do this. But its more remarkable that his second post is another survey this time asking about which antivirus system we use. Further remarkable is his name which is a Hindu name meaning "Eyes"... His posts do seem to be for the purpose of obeserving us, but observing us on subjects that have nothing to with LVP... Very odd.

You are very strange naina, and I'm suspicious of you and your intentions. Why are you asking these questions? Are you an undercover regular? And you're not getting another answer from me until you answer my questions :)
Yeah, he's totally out to get you, Pho3n1x.
(06-29-2009, 08:23 PM)Mike link Wrote: Yeah, he's totally out to get you, Pho3n1x.

Huh? I'm not worried personally or immediately, just curious as to what his agenda is. I'm just not dumb. BTW why was his first topic deleted?
AVG
(06-29-2009, 01:17 PM)Solid_Rock link Wrote: AVG free owns :7

BTW: dit is de Nederlandstalige sectie ;)

Las Venturas Playground > General Talk > Offtopic Bullshizzle > Post reply ( Re: Which Antivirus program are you using? ) ; Not really the Dutch section :P

Anyhow, I'm using AVG.