Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

pf laggers
pff gna post this here too coz cnt reply on other one, scared

dno wt, bt jus do somethin bout the laggers, fukin pissin me off.. the ones who jus drive around r fine dnt care bout those bt the ones who fight, 12+shot n hardly hittable... seen sometimes they get kicked sayin "fix ur lag" etc, bt they come back without fixin it laggin agen, shud b a 1 day ban or some shit for not listenin... somethin needs to b done to keep these laggers who fight n think theyr gd out... even worse wen they refill after the fights gone on for ages, or they run inside somewhere.. nd nothin gets done bout it.. jus do somethin to reduce the laggers especially if they fight... u can easily say "jus avoid them", bt tht aint the point, point is they need to b banned n kept outa lvp for havin shit pcs or laggin thmselves
I wanted to reply in the complaint thread about this but couldn't.
Anyway, I think certain laggers need to be banned. The ones who have 6shot are alright but the ones doing 8-10+ shots constantly just isn't fair. Its like have no reload almost. And those types of laggers usually are unhittable even when they walk. They even lag while jumping.
This is rather unfair and annoying to other players. These laggers either need to fix their settings or find another game to play. It seems like kicking them doesn't do much, they just comeback to the server without doing anything like Violax said. I think if they were to be banned for a day or two that they might try to fix their settings. If not then too bad, they need to find another server to lag on because its just ridiculous. Its not even ping based lag, its their PCs lagging up during fights or high traffic areas so it can be fixed with either graphic setting changes or hardware upgrades.
Before...

(06-28-2009, 07:02 AM)violax link Wrote: pff gna post this here too coz cnt reply on other one, scared

dno wt, bt jus do somethin bout the laggers, fukin pissin me off.. the ones who jus drive around r fine dnt care bout those bt the ones who fight, 12+shot n hardly hittable... seen sometimes they get kicked sayin "fix ur lag" etc, bt they come back without fixin it laggin agen, shud b a 1 day ban or some shit for not listenin... somethin needs to b done to keep these laggers who fight n think theyr gd out... even worse wen they refill after the fights gone on for ages, or they run inside somewhere.. nd nothin gets done bout it.. jus do somethin to reduce the laggers especially if they fight... u can easily say "jus avoid them", bt tht aint the point, point is they need to b banned n kept outa lvp for havin shit pcs or laggin thmselves

After...

(06-28-2009, 07:02 AM)violax link Wrote: Heh, I'm going to be posting this in this section as well, seeing as nobody can reply in the other. (I hope this is okay.)

I'm not sure what you can do about these people—laggers, let's call them—but something has to be done. The laggers who just drive around and don't bother fighting are fine by me. They don't hurt anyone in their travels. The laggers I do care about are the ones who not only fight but have so much lag that they're impossible to hit. In fact, they lag so bad that they're always shooting well over 12 shots before a reload is required. I've seen these laggers get kicked every once in a while, with reasons such as, "Fix your lag," and the like, but they always come back. To be honest, I think that these players should be banned for a day to get the point through their heads that they need to either fix their lag or not come back. I'll say it again! Something just needs to be done to combat these incessant laggers. You know what's just unacceptable, though? The fact that these players have the audacity to call themselves skilled when all they do is lag, refill, and run into the interiors. You could say that these players are easily avoidable and such is a valid point, but the fact of the matter is that something just needs to be done to show these players that they should either stop lagging themselves or bring their crap piece of hardware elsewhere.

Thank you for your time in reading,

Violax
Senior Troll
Las Venturas Playground
Yeah and sa-mp only really requires 512mb of RAM to move smoothly- 2gigs has been the "average" for the past couple of years in terms of new computers (many people starting to get 4 now). It's not such a big ask.
when you gotta sell your mp3 player and albums to pay the god damn electricity bill, upgrading your pc is a bit too much to ask for if you ask me.
Id just say that most people lag (like me) becouse theyr PC's full of virus , spyware and other shit , and we have shit anti virus program's  :w
And most people dont have video card (like me lol) , so thats other reason why they lag prob , when soemone shots to the sand and if im near that place , my pc restarts or crashes lol
(06-28-2009, 10:14 AM)Zezima link Wrote: when soemone shots to the sand and if im near that place , my pc restarts or crashes lol
thanks for the tip.
(06-28-2009, 10:24 AM)Darius link Wrote: thanks for the tip.

Np but i avoid places like ship , or grass. Cement is my life
(06-28-2009, 07:06 AM)Carcass link Wrote: I wanted to reply in the complaint thread about this but couldn't.
Anyway, I think certain laggers need to be banned. The ones who have 6shot are alright but the ones doing 8-10+ shots constantly just isn't fair. Its like have no reload almost. And those types of laggers usually are unhittable even when they walk. They even lag while jumping.
This is rather unfair and annoying to other players. These laggers either need to fix their settings or find another game to play. It seems like kicking them doesn't do much, they just comeback to the server without doing anything like Violax said. I think if they were to be banned for a day or two that they might try to fix their settings. If not then too bad, they need to find another server to lag on because its just ridiculous. Its not even ping based lag, its their PCs lagging up during fights or high traffic areas so it can be fixed with either graphic setting changes or hardware upgrades.

nah its not allright , cuz we have 4 shoots they have 6-10 ..

ITS NOT FAIR.
Yh there was an annoyingly funny bug with 2.8x , if a player had oh lets say ~700 ping you can fire a shitload of shots at him and he seems to not take any damage , but the he runs to the ship and he does reveive the damage or sometimes even dies from it and the last one who shot him got jailed :D

Ontopic: just put in a ping-kicker. More than 350 ping average? - kbai!