Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Sometimes I ask myself why do I even come back to read this thread's new posts when I know there's only haters, the usual "professional and unbiased" admin that perfectly represents this great community, the occasional styla and... wow, Deatheater? It's been a while! Wassup mayne?
DeathEater ballin' up in yo court.
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=19834.msg459085#msg459085 date=1404043974]
uL was a SWK spin-off? SAE spin-off too I'd say.
Former SAE members who became full members in uL:
Force, Jakez, Scream, Pottus

Former BA members who became full members in uL:
Darius, 8Ball, Immortality, Ryankilla, dyNamo, Wazza, Aztec, Shark & probably more I forgot

Darius didn't you fail in apps to NB and SAE? xD
SAE app closed. Blasters app closed at same time, still stuck around and got accepted. You always wanted me in SAE as we got along well.
NB app denied. Forgot about my app 1/2 way through as I joined SAB instead.

Fuckin love samp drama, I'm gonna agree and say fuck uL, they ruined the competitive side of samp and made cheats fashionable imo.
Agreed @ loving samp drama. Although we've already exhausted all these things you've mentioned in your post. No fun in beating a dead horse.

[insert smart ass comment here or link to a faggot spar video or w/e is you faggots call it now]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVW_wMmmBPc

How did you find the post from January o_O

And lol @ your comment Gaahl, seems it flew right over his head ;)
(06-29-2014, 08:46 PM)Darius link Wrote: Agreed @ loving samp drama. Although we've already exhausted all these things you've mentioned in your post. No fun in beating a dead horse.

Not really, drama never gets old

seriously?

this shit was 5 years ago, get over it already jesus
Eh i trained him where does that put me? Na i have to agree that boy was blessed by the gods, best all round AAD and duelling WW player to play samp. I hope he never used cheats or anything.

uL was a SWK spin-off? SAE spin-off too I'd say.

Darius didn't you fail in apps to NB and SAE? xD

Fuckin love samp drama, I'm gonna agree and say fuck uL, they ruined the competitive side of samp and made cheats fashionable imo.
[insert smart ass comment here or link to a faggot spar video or w/e is you faggots call it now also abuse from styla <3]

Outside of samp tho they do have some funny and cool players.

Fuckin greyfox you smelly desert dweller, still choking on semen you dirty goat fucker? hahahaha JK <3

Anyway sorries for mega bump, nigga out

uL.exe was infamous  8)

How ya doin' Justin long time no see!

Heeeeeeeey now...I was clean!  :9~
holy shit some sae nerd posts and everyone comes back
Were Ryankilla at
(07-01-2014, 07:02 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Were Ryankilla at

Probably drinking.