Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(01-29-2014, 06:37 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I love this Haha, I really missed SA-MP drama, this is a gold mine

Look at you, your like a drama in LVP allways thinking hes better then everyone and that hes equal to violax lmao. Go finde something to do in life freak.
All of you need to grow up. We're in 2014 and you're all still bitching like little kids. Just enjoy the game, the only reason I started shooting at SWK was because nobody else was and LVP was basically just a group of 'friends' driving about doing absolute fuck all. I had so much fun fighting against SWK and the others even though there was only 3 of us. It wasn't bait to try and 'show' you up with 3 people. One of them 3 people being Shen (He's absolute shite in RW.) I just missed the old massive fights we used to have and it really wasn't anything personal. Both sides, us and other people then start to moan and bitch about PREVIOUS bollocks that is so irrelevant and not even worthy of mentioning - so why bother mentioning it? Just enjoy the fucking game. uL is known for being a ww clan. SWK is known for being a rw clan. - Let's not fight, just along you cunts.

As for you Shark I don't see what your problem is with uL. The success uL had at the start was nothing compared to our ww era. - I don't even need to go into detail it will just cause a load more pointless posts that nobody actually cares about.

Play the game and stop moaning like little pussies (Like I said before.)
(01-29-2014, 10:59 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Look at you, your like a drama in LVP allways thinking hes better then everyone and that hes equal to violax lmao. Go finde something to do in life freak.
lol Zezima crying
(01-29-2014, 04:08 PM)Darius link Wrote: who? And I doubt every person who has been in SWK has never cheated in the past. (not like I'd care)

[uL]Slice was confirmed cheater.
grow up step up rev up spank the bitch up
Lol shark
(01-29-2014, 07:32 PM)Richard link Wrote: Is this part of phase 3, HoogerBooger?

No man, phase 3 coming soon.

7 333 RUS

secretservicerussianinfiltration eh
[Image: OoXkZNV.png]
[Image: aWrylts.jpg]