Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Good fun today fighting SWK+sLK & co with dyNamo and Shen :) Suprising how much you can fan the flames with a bit of 2-shot. As well as how much people talk behind your back ;) And for the record (as I said at the time) I didn't mean anything in regards to Shizalk, I was referring to this:

Shen vs. Shizalk x Darius
Just to let you know, low fps in RW does matter, 3-2 to me when I had 100fps, but 3-0  to me when I had 30 wasn't an accident - Thats why HaZe found it suspicious, because on low fps shots don't always register - you claimed it has no effect, but when I find myself not being able to hit you on 4 occasions when you were standing still, but could pop Shens life off like it was nothing, then you know FPS makes a considerable difference in receiving damage in RW
Low FPS matters in basically any SA-MP scenario. everyone should know that.
only noobs don't
(01-27-2014, 02:07 AM)HaZe link Wrote: Low FPS matters in basically any SA-MP scenario. everyone should know that.
  :Y :Y :Y
Grow up.
Regardless of Darius saying FPS doesn't matter (which it does I do agree with you guys) you don't have to talk shit behind our backs and just because you don't like Darius don't mean you chat shit about the whole clan. As for uL being a spin off from SWK I don't get how you came to that conclusion.

Enjoy the game, stop bitching like little pussies. All of you.
darius is the one who got all serious in the server, kid needs to grow up and realize life isn't samp.

in other words

step the fuck up
The "uL is an SWK spinoff" line was actually pretty hilarious. Good to see SWK rate themselves so high.
uL was founded by mostly ex-SWK members, thats why nem says it's a "spin off", even though the clan was great when it started. then around huh 3 4 months later turned into a WW clan, so yeah, wasn't the same then, definitely worse. recruiting people who had hacked in the past etc, and everyone being alright with it, no danks.

and you're still stuck in 07, are you like a different breed of autists? instead of ponies it's samp for you? life is more than this, move the fuck on.