Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(12-30-2013, 01:18 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Better than that shit you listen too.

I beg to differ & you don't know what I listen to for that matter the "Extreme Metal" topic only includes SOME of what I listen to, Some rap takes skill I'll admit but both those two uL songs take no talent what so over. Just garbage
(01-01-2014, 07:34 AM)Nater link Wrote: I beg to differ & you don't know what I listen to for that matter the "Extreme Metal" topic only includes SOME of what I listen to, Some rap takes skill I'll admit but both those two uL songs take no talent what so over. Just garbage
now now Nater, don't be dissing PunanniMan. He will wipe the floor with any of your metal bands
Real men listen to polkacore.
If Dimebag Darrell, Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Kurt Cobain & Cliff Burton came back from the dead and collaborated in a studio together, they still wouldn't make a better record than the uL theme song.
they would if i was on the mic
u can mention names as long as u want but there has always been only one guy with the lyrics noone can come even close to. RIP GURU
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=19834.msg448611#msg448611 date=1388614894]
u can mention names as long as u want but there has always been only one guy with the lyrics noone can come even close to. RIP GURU

Can't forget will smith the fresh prince.
(01-01-2014, 04:03 PM)Darius link Wrote: now now Nater, don't be dissing PunanniMan. He will wipe the floor with any of your metal bands

I doubt that

(01-01-2014, 09:05 PM)8Ball link Wrote: If Dimebag Darrell, Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Kurt Cobain & Cliff Burton came back from the dead and collaborated in a studio together, they still wouldn't make a better record than the uL theme song.

Dimebag & Cliff were great, Kurt was a mental case, Tupac and Biggie Smalls I don't give two shits about.
There's this new thing that's been invented Nater. It's call sarcasm. Maybe you should look online to see if there's any left in stock.
(01-02-2014, 01:17 AM)8Ball link Wrote: Can't forget will smith the fresh prince.
XDDDDDDDD

the guy who never uses bad language lol