Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(04-09-2013, 04:22 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: you now see why people that say uL cheats make me laugh. There is no way on earth you can beat such a team with this teamwork, unless you use some cheap tactics.
Well unless a team has 4 Jakez's then we should be all good :P
Wow you guys just banned me from your server cause you thought I was not the real one I lol'd
[TeK] is the new cheater clan, [uL] has been cleared now.
(04-09-2013, 09:29 PM)DCreations link Wrote: Wow you guys just banned me from your server cause you thought I was not the real one I lol'd
pm me ur ip and al unan. who banned u?
(04-09-2013, 09:29 PM)DCreations link Wrote: Wow you guys just banned me from your server cause you thought I was not the real one I lol'd
Yu DC  O+

(04-09-2013, 04:22 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: you now see why people that say uL cheats make me laugh. There is no way on earth you can beat such a team with this teamwork, unless you use some cheap tactics.

Indeed its a good way to work as a team if you can talk and not have to write quick as you's have a great way of doing it, On wolf:et we had a skrim and my team won all the rounds because we were on Ventrillo talking :)

sorry i told them you are fake since we didn't see you around here for ages @Pottus did
lol
(04-10-2013, 03:24 AM)Nater link Wrote: Yu DC  O+

Indeed its a good way to work as a team if you can talk and not have to write quick as you's have a great way of doing it, On wolf:et we had a skrim and my team won all the rounds because we were on Ventrillo talking :)

What if someone mumbles some shit that no-one understands? Auto-kick from the clan?
(04-10-2013, 01:34 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: What if someone mumbles some shit that no-one understands? Auto-kick from the clan?

Rofl! No We are mainly Australians and New Zealanders and two germans but they didn't play

(04-10-2013, 12:02 PM)Bearrry link Wrote: sorry i told them you are fake since we didn't see you around here for ages @Pottus did
Pffft stoopid  :roll:
Fegz