Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(03-20-2012, 11:08 AM)Darius link Wrote: still 12, don't see u on mumble to prove otherwise
As I said voice doesnt proove shit mate so you can believe what ever you want dude I'm right and your very very wrong so therefore this discussion is over :7
(03-21-2012, 02:20 AM)Nater link Wrote: As I said voice doesnt proove shit mate so you can believe what ever you want dude I'm right and your very very wrong so therefore this discussion is over :7
All talk and no action
(03-20-2012, 04:09 PM)Maka link Wrote: Faith in humanity; lost.
Too much 9gag boy.
Ontopic:Darius, Nater is prob like jking style with his voice.
Quote:Bani link=topic=19834.msg417452#msg417452 date=1332376438]
Too much 9gag boy.
Ontopic:Darius, Nater is prob like jking style with his voice.
J.Kings a pomb and I'm an aussie very different sounding I'd think hehe, Darius IF I come on mumble and say that I am 21 you will still think I am lying voice doesnt mean shit dude get it outta your fucking head dude
@ Nater dont mind him, there is no way to beat that british dogmatist in a conversation. He always wants the last word.

Does anyone actually like his arrogant airs and graces  :?
(03-22-2012, 06:36 AM)Gunslinger link Wrote: @ Nater dont mind him, there is no way to beat that british dogmatist in a conversation. He always wants the last word.

true nater  this guy is now officially a KID  :w
I don't really give a flying fuck to be honest I know I am correct and thats all that matters to me :)

(03-22-2012, 06:36 AM)Gunslinger link Wrote: @ Nater dont mind him, there is no way to beat that british dogmatist in a conversation. He always wants the last word.

I reckon bro :P
I wonder how old you are Darius?
If you're 20-24 why would you spend your time trying to proof something which no one gives a fuck about...
And Nater might act immature and i doubted about it too but i guess it's just his personality and his answer is clear so believe it or not, now stop b1tching around :)
(03-22-2012, 04:47 PM)Daniel link Wrote: I wonder how old you are Darius?
If you're 20-24 why would you spend your time trying to proof something which no one gives a fuck about...
And Nater might act immature and i doubted about it too but i guess it's just his personality and his answer is clear so believe it or not, now stop b1tching around :)
and if he's 1-20 or 24-90 then the time spent would be justified? i dont get it, whats the age got to do here
(03-20-2012, 02:51 AM)Nater link Wrote: Not at all Jakez thinks I am trolling and thinks I am 17 so Darius said as far as I am concerned I am 21 and know I am so Darius can suck my left nut  :>

^Indeed :) at 8 years old I only had dial up internet and wasnt aloud to play online games only LAN :P lets face it ya cant play online with Dial Up it truly sucks ass I tried once when my internet limit was slowed for going over my limit and it sucked :D
I aint a troll and Darius aint a Troll his just a chirping british twat  O+ Darius learn the lesson your parents should of taught you to respect your elders :)

Actually Nater, Darius seems to be acting like his usual prick self to people so ignore him haha.

Regarding me, he simply asked me if you were really 22 or w/e and I said afaik i heard that you're 17 somewhere (i thought from you), if i'm wrong i'm sorry.

Anyway, I retired from the Urban Legends clan and am now a Retired Legend.