Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(01-01-2012, 02:20 PM)XiZ link Wrote: read up faggit
the fuck u on bout ezkill
lol

[Image: 8476c4ec36fa14fca679dd41466bc754.jpg]
(01-01-2012, 04:01 PM)Carbon link Wrote: the fuck u on bout ezkill
read my fucking previous post
I send that pic to the indian and he used my name,uL haters.
Clearly Bani has nothing better to do on new years than try to prove his recent acceptance to uGp full member makes him boss man. Was only a few months back you used to be uL fanboy :D Happy new year bruddas ;]
How was i a fanboy?
Quote:Bani link=topic=19834.msg412529#msg412529 date=1325447002]
How was i a fanboy?
Yeah your right, it's not 'was a fanboy'... you STILL ARE a fanboy!
Theres nothing u have that i can admire,sry.
Quote:Bani link=topic=19834.msg412529#msg412529 date=1325447002]
How was i a fanboy?
_O- _O-

You used to kiss my ass 24/7, Bani. I don't think a day went by without you PMing me on Vent/IRC/whatever asking me to fight you and give you tips. Not only that, but you'd constantly be stationed in uL's vent server waiting to get dragged into the private channels like a little lap dog. I used to think you were chill, but considering you're denying being a uL wannabe and acting as if uGp (which, by the way, is filled with rejects and those who still can't fight properly) stands any chance, you're nothing more than a perpetual joke.

Back into my cave I go.  :*)
I never entered vent coz i wanted to talk to you.
I was asking for tips from you?How is inviting you to a duel in LVP  is asking for tips?
Most of the time on vent i came just to talk to someone i need but that guy never spoke he just typed all the time.I never entered vent to talk to anyone of you pricks at that time the leaders and managment.
If ugp is filled with rejects and ppl that cant fight properly what does that make your old clan,thats getting owned in simple tcws?
Oh and you should stay in your cave coz u still need to cry coz you got fucked by your own clan.