Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(12-28-2011, 11:38 PM)Carbon link Wrote: just cuz ur fuckin "immonen" n the other noob got lucky
lucky? lucky??? hahaha u must be really butthurt about it if u keep telling urself that  _O-
we made 6 consecutive goals and none of them had luck. Face it, ur team and especially ur goalie sucked big time. That's why u got assraped so badly  ;) But I understand if u need to comfort urself with excuses  :roll: Maybe better luck this year for u guys  _O-
(12-29-2011, 02:11 AM)IDmad link Wrote: lucky? lucky??? hahaha u must be really butthurt about it if u keep telling urself that  _O-
we made 6 consecutive goals and none of them had luck. Face it, ur team and especially ur goalie sucked big time. That's why u got assraped so badly  ;) But I understand if u need to comfort urself with excuses  :roll: Maybe better luck this year for u guys  _O-
nobody gives a shit about your hockey or w.e the fuck it is, go talk about it in a relevant thread not here
(12-29-2011, 12:40 PM)Darius link Wrote: nobody gives a shit about your hockey or w.e the fuck it is, go talk about it in a relevant thread not here
Fuck u soccer boi! Hockey > soccer
(12-29-2011, 12:40 PM)Darius link Wrote: nobody gives a shit about your hockey or w.e the fuck it is, go talk about it in a relevant thread not here

[Image: MRmKd.gif]
(12-29-2011, 02:11 AM)IDmad link Wrote: lucky? lucky??? hahaha u must be really butthurt about it if u keep telling urself that  _O-
yea we will see bout that
(12-29-2011, 09:17 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Fuck u soccer boi! Hockey > soccer
Fuck football too!
(12-30-2011, 12:11 AM)Darius link Wrote: Fuck football too!
Fuck you rugby man!
Quote:Bani link=topic=19834.msg412277#msg412277 date=1325101782]
Yeah darius i want to join so badly i even cry coz the recruitment is closed can u ask the indian boy to open them back?I really want to join but not before we kick your asses in a cw.
Well sadly even if you want to kick our asses that ain't gonna happen, we've challenged your clan on multiple occasions for a clanwar and you always refuse (scared to lose :)_O-
Not rly as i said many times to uL fanboys like LAC we wont cw you untill a solid anticheat is out and no im not talking bout ESL.
Quote:Bani link=topic=19834.msg412369#msg412369 date=1325293855]
Not rly as i said many times to uL fanboys like LAC we wont cw you untill a solid anticheat is out and no im not talking bout ESL.
who's "we"? what clan are you in?