SHAKEZ

shen is a faggot
(10-03-2011, 08:01 PM)Jakez link Wrote: SHAKEZ

shen is a faggot

http://pastebin.com/Rkqq5UEv

_O-
(10-17-2011, 10:37 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: http://pastebin.com/Rkqq5UEv

_O-
grats, you can copy and paste things from gtat media. if you keep it up, you'll be busy all week! (since styla creates some bs everyday)
(10-17-2011, 11:04 PM)Darius link Wrote: grats, you can copy and paste things from gtat media. if you keep it up, you'll be busy all week! (since styla creates some bs everyday)
I wanted to share it, ofc i know its fake, its just hilarious, has SA-MP:DM gone so far? is the DM scene really filled with idiotic & hatred filled morons who take time to, make fake loggs of chats. oh gosh.

Imagine how st4l7 would be in real-life, what kind of chap it would be, if he's already lowered the ''normality'' bar in sa-mp, how low will his standards be? currently he's painted like a chap who sends his friends suicide-text's for attention.
(10-18-2011, 03:04 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: I wanted to share it, ofc i know its fake, its just hilarious, has SA-MP:DM gone so far? is the DM scene really filled with idiotic & hatred filled morons who take time to, make fake loggs of chats. oh gosh.

Imagine how st4l7 would be in real-life, what kind of chap it would be, if he's already lowered the ''normality'' bar in sa-mp, how low will his standards be? currently he's painted like a chap who sends his friends suicide-text's for attention.
It's only a few select retards who do it, damagedz, don joey, styla, etc, guess they have nothing better to do.
And, wtf pastebin! Damn cheap, rofl. Atleast, if you want some drama, do some effort and photoshop a pic like Cam3 did  _O-
(10-18-2011, 03:07 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: It's only a few select retards who do it, damagedz, don joey, styla, etc, guess they have nothing better to do.
NOTHING BETTER?

im fucked beyond my face and even i have better things to do, them nerds just need to create facebook or smth and go stalk some girls or w/e, or if there muslim, chase for wicked wedding with lots of white w/e.

D4 was always a bitter chap, those names, are going to far, they exceeded the limit
don joey was a  cool guy back on MTA when he was in XIII

which is like 2 or 3 years ago lol
had to post it lol, aad ninja style ballin, it was pretty funny :P

[uL] vs [PTM] TCW x NINJA STYLE
Lol at force.