Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(06-15-2011, 11:24 PM)Jakez link Wrote: If you think that's alex who cares, nobody gives a shit. He's frapsing every war and so are most uL's now thanks to our xuLclanx channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/crzz11

Enjoy his pwnage videos.
So do you confirm or deny it is Alex?
holden is loving the song i sent him ;o kiss kiss, and darius hes a pro pwnaaa
alex?! omg  *; *;
(06-16-2011, 06:08 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: alex?! omg  *; *;
How... conspicuous.. :)
Holden busted cheating  :( :( :(
Nah man thats not just holden thats the uL clan up there.
Man, i miss alex :D

to bad he cheated he really had some skills.
No cheating policy went down the drain then I guess, as well as an attempt to cover it up 'MOB' style ( ;) )
what can you expect from uL next I wonder, Umut back in xD
Actually he tried, and so did triqqer and babyjelly, but failed. So yeah, what can you expect from uL, no more turks in atleast ;)

But hey, obviously you too disregarded the "no cheating" policy when agreeing to accept Scream eh Darius? No better than me :)
(06-16-2011, 06:36 PM)Jakez link Wrote: Actually he tried, and so did triqqer and babyjelly, but failed. So yeah, what can you expect from uL, no more turks in atleast ;)

But hey, obviously you too disregarded the "no cheating" policy when agreeing to accept Scream eh Darius? No better than me :)
How did I disregard the no cheating policy? Scream had not been busted of cheats when he was applying and whilst in uL. Regardless, even if he had, you as the leader are the one who makes the decision of accepting (and I guess force to an extent) and so responsibility falls to you.

And so what if he tried? He used weapon.dat, you caught himself. You and the rest of uL know you can't let him back in because he has cheated, so you do what you do best. Cover the thing up (admittance of guilt in itself as you know your doing wrong) and now your little cover up has been exposed.

Have fun being on par with the likes of PTM, again coming back to the 'disregarded' if I had still been in uL this wouldn't have happened. But hey I guess these things happen when you have no rivals and can be a complete dictator