Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(06-15-2011, 12:12 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: giving out the same old link of uL's private forums section again :roll:
Old shit is old, don't think anybody is interested (apart from HoogerBooger). And Styla just fails in general, so no need to worry :p
we have a secret weapon

wang 8)
where them girls at?
(06-15-2011, 11:39 AM)Dominator33 link Wrote: where them girls at?

..jordan?

I'm quite amused how long we've fooled everyone that jordan is a guy. lol.
(06-15-2011, 12:30 PM)Slice link Wrote: ..jordan?

I'm quite amused how long we've fooled everyone that jordan is a guy. lol.
lolwut?
LMFAO!! ouch
(06-11-2011, 10:22 PM)Cunga link Wrote: i asked another uL member who is he coz ive never seen him playing before, he said me that he was a ex uL member, [size=7]'alex' or something, dont remember[/size]
lmao, I'm suprised everybody has ignored this until now. Jakez has tryed it before with Trigger (as 'Shroom'). I doubt it actually is Alex though

(For those who don't know Alex was ex uL, left and then got busted using wep.dat, wanted back in uL but obv couldn't get back in cos of being busted. So I guess making a new nick would make sense)
some person told me that ip's match from that ex ul alex and ul crz, noone replied becaouse they probably want to keep that as a secret :p
thats why he got that fast full tag (:
(06-15-2011, 10:57 PM)Cunga link Wrote: some person told me that ip's match from that ex ul alex and ul crz, noone replied becaouse they probably want to keep that as a secret :p
thats why he got that fast full tag (:
well he is ALSO from spain like Alex. So yeah tbh it probably is Alex lolĀ  :roll:

Thats why he needed to apply as Crz :p

Oh Alex...
If you think that's alex who cares, nobody gives a shit. He's frapsing every war and so are most uL's now thanks to our xuLclanx channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/crzz11

Enjoy his pwnage videos.