Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Notice for Scream, your name has been added to the not allowed to post list by AzTeC. So after this post, no more please.

For more info, refer to this topic: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=22124.0
(05-18-2011, 04:38 PM)Scream link Wrote: It's a clanwar. A 3v3 is not a clanwar lol. It's like a little match. No games have OFFICIAL clanwars with just 3 people..

Wazza

Advanced member

Group:Urban Legends
Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:18 PM
4vs4? No thanks.

MultiQuote
#3  Darius

Advanced member

Group:Retired Legends
LocationEngland, UK
Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:05 PM
Wazza, on 07 April 2011 - 09:18 PM, said:
4vs4? No thanks.

5v5 is the MINIMUM! Even 5v5 is gay

FUCK.. Why am I always right god, Why are you torturing me this way. This ain't a gift it's a FUCKING PUNISHMENT, LOOK HOW I MAKE PEOPLE RESPOND AND WASTE THEIR TIME TO ME. WHY MAKE ME GOD OH GOD ;((( am ragun
afaik Darius isn't in uL anymore. The past has happened, can't be changed. Look ahead to the future.
uGp vs uL | TCW | Holden's clips
(06-25-2009, 03:07 PM)_Saif_ link Wrote: GF every one is saying GL GL i will say GF GF word s opposite
                                to make ppl laugh  is my life
i miss death itself
(06-02-2011, 10:04 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: i miss death itself
Hehe yeh for sure he was a funny failure  _O-

Lol, me too. I remember I saw him recently, I think it was on LW forums when looking for something, or I was being directed by a link in a topic.

Quote:too weak in english Grammar if the sound or alphabet start from a,e,i,o,u like arepee (RP) then the sentence will be (an RP server ) dont mind just helping you.

What happened to him?
(06-03-2011, 03:07 AM)Darius link Wrote: What happened to him?

When I saw his post he had the JOKER tag on him, and the post was on the LW forums, so he probably just plays there and where ever else his JOKER clan mates play.
Quote:crZ, we're proud to announce that you are now ACCEPTED as a [uL] Trial Member!.

I know it's only been a 3/4 week app and it's pretty short, but we have our reasons and think that you are ready for trial. Remember, this is the hardest stage of your application because you can be denied just as if you were an applicant. You are now representing the [uL] tag.

Goodluck [uL]crZ.
Copy/Paste from uL forums, congratulations :]

+ you cant handle me
-pic stretched our topic --- http://i52.tinypic.com/mwz3nl.jpg
Rofl nice pic Holden :P