Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(02-17-2011, 11:15 PM)ClashTime link Wrote: Making fun of other peoples looks without uploading ur pic, is lower than ur mom giving me blowjob and asking money in return.
That may be true, but when its an absolute retard like Matrix who is probaly the most hated person on SA-MP, the first to flame someone based on their looks, they had it coming
wasn't matrix the guy that accused Zoot of being fat or shit like that(he even told these shitty lies to me), I've just remembered that and I must say I lold so hard!
Nah I think you're talking about ex-[uL]Mark lol.. Zoot is far from fat lmao
ogre's are real.
how does this kid know how to edit breakout and spas bullets in weapon.dat? dayumm, clever kids these days o_O
Well with that face the only achievement in life can be beeing a ''tough-guy-internet-cheater''
(02-17-2011, 10:47 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: [Image: Philip%20Holla.jpg]
now u
_O-
[Image: xlil1e.jpg]

Few weeks ago, got the hat of some dude in tekno-disco
just totally blew your argument
LMAO
(02-18-2011, 05:59 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: damn darius you are e-gangsta, post a picture when you were 13 years old then we will laugh about you, its funny shit that gays like styla are saving my pictures on his pc and wanking on them whole day, big gangster stalking my facebook  _O-  _O-

im sure noone of you styla,greyfox,jakez,darius cant post their own pictures because they are to e-gangsta for it. jakez stop playing sa-mp already, i see you sit 24/7 on vent and play samp 12 hours a day - get a life guys
just do the world a favor and hang yourself. you have a face not even a mother can love. btw, where are your teeth? i'm guessing your country can't afford to give babies teeth!

@greyfox: that's some gangsta-ass shit!