Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
they stayed in uL and went inactive, you left
PFFFFFT TRAITOR.
[uL] are currently allowing more slots within the clan! The application process will be exactly the same, no leniency. We will not accept people who we sympathize for applying for long, or being loyal... We have clear expectations and would like the applicants to bear in mind that there are things we're looking for, not only SA:MP related.

Goodluck to all those who apply.
and I'll donate 100 $ if jakez will show me some growl techniques
(01-24-2011, 02:23 AM)Jakez link Wrote: A few changes have been taking place within the Urban Legends clan memberlist. As for now, good old members Lityanko, DronZe aka Hellweed and Grocku have been moved to "Retired Legends". They are no-longer seen as an 'official [uL] members' but will always be there in spirit and if they wish to return back online, they will always have a place with [uL].

To the Legends!  :w
Lol I have a feeling lity won't be playing sa-mp anytime soon, most likely never. :D
But I'll tell my regards to him that u've dumped him away cruelly  :'(
Updated the starter post because of the changes
(01-27-2011, 07:03 PM)Jakez link Wrote: [uL] are currently allowing more slots within the clan! The application process will be exactly the same, no leniency. We will not accept people who we sympathize for applying for long, or being loyal... We have clear expectations and would like the applicants to bear in mind that there are things we're looking for, not only SA:MP related.

Goodluck to all those who apply.
keep it that way
the name's jamal and i'll FUCK yo crew up
(02-08-2011, 07:31 AM)Slice link Wrote: the name's jamal and i'll FUCK yo crew up
how is jamal a proper name for a hillbilly crackhead?!?!?
(02-08-2011, 08:03 AM)H0lden link Wrote: how is jamal a proper name for a hillbilly crackhead?!?!?

Maybe its not his name just a line from some movie coz i think i've heard it already.