Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(11-16-2010, 01:03 PM)Darius link Wrote: totally

I'm serious dude, anyone in the community knows that all the clans who always win the clan wars and such, have modified the shit out of this dodgy mod.
(11-16-2010, 01:20 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: anyone in the community
your not even a part of the community, however much you try.
It's true, Darius. It's pretty obvious that the crosshair on your radar got you those 3 kills.
(11-16-2010, 01:20 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I'm serious dude, anyone in the community knows that all the clans who always win the clan wars and such, have modified the shit out of this dodgy mod.

oh yes, modifying hud.txd is so dodgy, fuck me mayne, my speedhacks come from hud.txd!
can u send me those speedhacks from hud.txd?thanks,darius sent me the other thingĀ  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
(11-16-2010, 04:02 PM)Darius link Wrote: your not even a part of the community, however much you try.

Son,

I AM the community.
Hooger you are the balance of the normal ppl(thats all of us) and the retards around(guess what thats you) if u werent here the world would perish.
Not allowed to post in this topic (reason: trying too hard): HoogerBooger the self-proclaimed SA-MP veteran.
(11-16-2010, 08:53 PM)Slice link Wrote: Not allowed to post in this topic (reason: trying too hard): HoogerBooger the self-proclaimed SA-MP veteran.

I won't take shit from some low-ranked uL member.

Oh by the way guys, I noticed that there is a new clan out there named [LuL], what are your thoughts on that?
(11-16-2010, 08:56 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I won't take shit from some low-ranked uL member.

Oh by the way guys, I noticed that there is a new clan out there named [LuL], what are your thoughts on that?

The low-ranked uL member might know more shits about 'SA-MP' than you know so silence in his face.