Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(09-13-2010, 02:52 PM)XiZ link Wrote: darius i dont know what your point is by saying that but im gonna shoot straight ahead:
oh wow, as if you didnt bring you whole clan TC in UvH when you joined :roll:
lol? I don't see your point either, or why you randomly bring that up either. Anyway, i'd like it if you could please stop posting in this thread as your just filling it up with garbage
(09-13-2010, 11:26 PM)Darius link Wrote: lol? I don't see your point either, or why you randomly bring that up either. Anyway, i'd like it if you could please stop posting in this thread as your just filling it up with garbage
hey man im making your topic grow, why do you wanna get rid of me :(
but yeah as we both dont see points in each other's posts, i think we're fine
you all immigrants
Server IP changed again? Or is it just the topic title that's outdated?

also what's all this talk about mexicans
We have the old server but due to problems with server FFS I bought a new server.
the real true enemy are people named Dooooriiiiuusssss
(09-13-2010, 11:03 PM)XiZ link Wrote: @Hurricane - duh, this is what you all newfags do nowadays so i thought i'd blend in.

lol, you aint mr. oldschool or anything, calling every1 a newfag, i play san andreas since 2006 , so plz. dont act like the godfather or anything cause you aint  :7 :7
(09-13-2010, 11:03 PM)XiZ link Wrote: @Munch - by "natural" i mean full-blood american, as in none of the person's ancestors immigrated into the country. i mean the person's ancestors were in the land or were born on the exact day, hour, minute and second when american independence was forged and the US was formed.

Oh...if that was the case everywhere there are no naturals in Britain.

(Yeah that arguement lost its funny side long ago and went on to people attacking that one post. [/end?])
(09-14-2010, 04:50 AM)HuRRiCaNe link Wrote: lol, you aint mr. oldschool or anything, calling every1 a newfag, i play san andreas since 2006 , so plz. dont act like the godfather or anything cause you aint  :7 :7
you play san andreas since 2006? hahaha i play SAMP since 2006, son. you play it since july 2008 so i have every right to call you a newfag. 8)
XiZ go get laid