Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( Lets get back on topic
HoogerBooger kicked
Dominator promoted to jew
immo hes gone defensive they are both in UvH maybe?
darius i dont know what your point is by saying that but im gonna shoot straight ahead:
oh wow, as if you didnt bring you whole clan TC in UvH when you joined :roll:
(09-13-2010, 02:02 PM)XiZ link Wrote: nope but that was just 1 of the facts that prove that hes not natural american.
lol XiZ, so you will discriminate him just because of his native country? sad.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
(09-13-2010, 02:02 PM)XiZ link Wrote: nope but that was just 1 of the facts that prove that hes not natural american.
80% (maybe more) of the US are "immigrants" then, according to you, if you look at their history.
(09-13-2010, 12:13 PM)Slice link Wrote: I, for one, have played with you countless number of times, baby. You just don't know it's me. :Y)

Not surprised, baby.  :)
But still, I dont cry about "unfair" tactics, I dont believe there are any unfair tactics in aad as long as ur not using cheats.
Only bad counterattacks
(09-13-2010, 02:15 PM)Alvarez link Wrote: Dominator promoted to jew
chea
New server ip:
78.129.221.58:7784
Quote: link=topic=19834.msg337992#msg337992 date=1284389270]
80% (maybe more) of the US are "immigrants" then, according to you, if you look at their history.

Less than 80% of people in the US have immigrated into the country. If someone is born in the country, whether or not their parents are immigrants is irrelevant.
(09-13-2010, 09:07 AM)XiZ link Wrote: you shouldn't laugh, i've talked to shark many times since he left samp and i can tell you that he's an even worse troll than you are. i'm not being defensive, you're the one who always makes these stupid guesses in the dark and that is kinda annoying. also i'm pretty sure you're not a natural american since your last name is Marquez, so yeah - hola mexicano.

Does not being naturally American mean you weren't born there or you aren't full-blood American? My surname is Bierman (German) but both parents and (dead) grand dads are English and the (dead) grandmothers are Scottish (mother's mum) and Northern Irish (Dad's mum).

Does that mean I'm not naturally English because I've got Scottish and Northern Irish blood, and a German surname from a great-great grandfather (dad's side)?