Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
He should be in uL... You know what?

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Dominator has been accepted into uL FULL member in 1 day.

uL - we stalk people's facebook, hack people's forums, steal people's password, use "illegal mods", modify files, post screenshots and videos and still hack whilst doing so, we troll, we cheat and we do many more. uL has now opened a business in real life working for the FBI (as 1 of the UC's said that I did) producing hacking tools and uL.exe cheats for all games including RuneScape, Sims and Barbiemania!

Apps open at www.urban.clan.pro.

PLEASE JOIN - WE NEED NERDZ
(09-11-2010, 12:10 PM)Jakez link Wrote: (as 1 of the UC's said that I did)
lolwhat? I ain't heard that before, all I remember is Uber saying we purposely set up phising websites  _O-
(09-10-2010, 06:44 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: this is exodus:

-

o wait..
isnt that demolition?

and btw metal is exodus -_-
(09-11-2010, 12:10 PM)Jakez link Wrote: He should be in uL... You know what?

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Dominator has been accepted into uL FULL member in 1 day.
finally
(09-11-2010, 12:10 PM)Jakez link Wrote: uL - we stalk people's facebook, hack people's forums, steal people's password, use "illegal mods", modify files, post screenshots and videos and still hack whilst doing so, we troll, we cheat and we do many more. uL has now opened a business in real life working for the FBI (as 1 of the UC's said that I did) producing hacking tools and uL.exe cheats for all games including RuneScape, Sims and Barbiemania!

PLEASE JOIN - WE NEED NERDZ
already full of them
and yea and what if i am exodus its a real old nick....
Quote: link=topic=19834.msg337379#msg337379 date=1284210378]
already full of them
and yea and what if i am exodus its a real old nick....

True already of full team
Tru dat... we need moarz!
(09-10-2010, 08:06 AM)XiZ link Wrote: it's called a guess in the dark. and since this isnt your first time when ive seen you ask people "aren't you ...?", i figured i'd finally point it out
yeah, the funny thing is i was right, he is exodus. so pls, why don't you get to know your clan members a little bit more darky
(09-11-2010, 07:15 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: yeah, the funny thing is i was right, he is exodus. so pls, why don't you get to know your clan members a little bit more darky
he doesnt need to know an old name of mine that i didnt even use for 1 week but you had 20% in your side guess it was enough
btw exodus, are you by any chance related to Joe_Rock?