Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Quote:Grim link=topic=19834.msg329456#msg329456 date=1280944074]
Thats only half of it mate
as I said Hitman..
(08-04-2010, 06:23 PM)Hitman link Wrote: he got kicked for using a modded weapon.dat
the main reason he was kicked is hanging with uL, the other reason is "cheating". he never cheated, he only helped me make aranha (samp client mod) which some uninformed SAE thinks is cheating.

(08-04-2010, 06:35 PM)Hitman link Wrote: i think im better informed then you are :P seeing as i know it from sae directly
obviously not

uL got 3 ex-SAEs now  :X

One clans trash is another clans treasure

Thats only half of it mate
uL is the treasure. ;)
One clans trash is another clans treasure
Grim, please stop slidin n' cryin'  :'(

your saying Jakez, Force and Pottus were SAEs trash.. lmfao

Grim, please stop slidin n' cryin'
(08-04-2010, 08:28 PM)Slice link Wrote: the other reason is "cheating". he never cheated, he only helped me make aranha (samp client mod) which some uninformed SAE thinks is cheating.
obviously not

aranha = samp cheat client mod

your so called mod that you think is ok can be compared to some dude running a server which allows cheats but instead of having to install cheats to play like the rest it comes installed/loaded as default.

your excuse is the same as some old BB or some other old LVP gang. alot of them admitted to having cheats installed but that they only used them in private/clan server to have fun. at the end of the day you play with cheats/modded files and that makes you a cheater PERIOD. first a lag tool and now this?

sad part about this is its the way sa-mp works nowadays and shit like this is allowed into the community. if this would have happened in 0.1 you would have most likely been kicked from LW and "blacklisted" at most clans but hey this is 0.3 and if you can c-bug fast enough your cheating/hacking history doesnt matter.
(08-04-2010, 09:14 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: sad part about this is its the way sa-mp works nowadays and shit like this is allowed into the community. if this would have happened in 0.1 you would have most likely been kicked from LW and "blacklisted" at most clans but hey this is 0.3 and if you can c-bug fast enough your cheating/hacking history doesnt matter.
can't agree more  :o
(08-04-2010, 09:14 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: aranha = samp cheat client mod

your so called mod that you think is ok can be compared to some dude running a server which allows cheats but instead of having to install cheats to play like the rest it comes installed/loaded as default.

your excuse is the same as some old BB or some other old LVP gang. alot of them admitted to having cheats installed but that they only used them in private/clan server to have fun. at the end of the day you play with cheats/modded files and that makes you a cheater PERIOD. first a lag tool and now this?

sad part about this is its the way sa-mp works nowadays and shit like this is allowed into the community. if this would have happened in 0.1 you would have most likely been kicked from LW and "blacklisted" at most clans but hey this is 0.3 and if you can c-bug fast enough your cheating/hacking history doesnt matter.
first off, aranha is also anti-cheat (most cheat tools / cheat methods are detected by it).
secondly, if everybody has the same data files, how can you call that cheating? it's basically just extending the samp mod.
besides, the original weapon.dat is designed for single player. aranha gives people the opportunity to make their own custom settings.

if you're gonna call that cheating then, no offence, you're retarded.
(08-04-2010, 09:27 PM)Slice link Wrote: if everybody has the same data files, how can you call that cheating? it's basically just extending the samp mod.
besides, the original weapon.dat is designed for single player. aranha gives people the opportunity to make their own custom settings.

if you're gonna call that cheating then, no offence, you're retarded.

extending the samp mod? hmm
make their own custom settings? hmm

ive heard those before but i dont remember from where... oh yea its called sobeit!

so 5 dudes in a server all having sobeit is ok? since they all have the same data files and stuff since it just extends their samp mod.

(08-04-2010, 09:27 PM)Slice link Wrote: the original weapon.dat is designed for single player. SOBEIT gives people the opportunity to make their own custom settings.

i fixed your post for you. maybe you should ask the community who they think is the retard around here. Slice or BoSS
(08-04-2010, 09:36 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: extending the samp mod? hmm
make their own custom settings? hmm

ive heard those before but i dont remember from where... oh yea its called sobeit!

so 5 dudes in a server all having sobeit is ok? since they all have the same data files and stuff since it just extends their samp mod.

i fixed your post for you. maybe you should ask the community who they think is the retard around here. Slice or BoSS
you can only use aranha on servers registered for it, it downloads files based on the server you join. people can't use aranha to gain advantages.

get your facts straight before you go act like a smartass.
(08-04-2010, 09:14 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: aranha = samp cheat client mod

remember when you/NB used s0beit on 0.1b to defeat mob in a clan war?

remember when you/NB used modified weapon.dat on 0.2x at GTA:T and cws?

Why don't you mention your cheating history instead of accusing others?
(08-04-2010, 09:39 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: hi im a troll that is to scared to post with my real name because i havent hit my puberty yet.

as im typing this ive already wasted too much time on you so thanks for stopping by and i hope to see you again when you actually learn to use your real samp name