Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(07-27-2010, 02:26 PM)ion link Wrote: how to get flag beside your names crew? .
what website yeah? .  :?

Yeah.
(07-23-2010, 04:20 PM)Juice link Wrote: _O-

And how i hear'd,that cw NB vs HoT was without cbug...
and how i hear'd,that cw MOB vs HoT was with cbug...
(07-28-2010, 02:39 PM)Strika link Wrote: and how i hear'd,that cw MOB vs HoT was with cbug...
That's new, never heard that be4
why would it matter anyways
(07-28-2010, 02:54 PM)Hitman link Wrote: why would it matter anyways
a test to see who has the best mods.
(07-28-2010, 02:54 PM)Hitman link Wrote: why would it matter anyways
Well if it was 'without c-bug' then they have a slight excuse for losing, if it was with cbug then it shows they got raped i guess
Well, we all know NB modded their weapon.dat and used it on all cws, so we can count that they have lost all their cws.
(07-22-2010, 01:11 PM)Strika link Wrote: www.99blazed.com

[xHoTx] Loss

get your facts right pedo

and if I remember right, 2 trainings against them when they still played sa-mp.

P.S I never said NB is shit these days, I said they aint shit meaning they aren't the best anymore. Not only you don't know what your talking about but can't read too.
Seriously ?

There are many reasons to why we lost that match, i'll point out three:

1) You came least unexpectedly to our IRC channel asking for a clanmatch when we hadn't played for a while and were unprepared.
2) We didn't have our top members who usually participate in clanmatches. So we had to use whoever was online at that time ( NB's that aren't so "good" )
3) Lack of communication/tactics/team play.

You all know that if we would've had our top people playing, and if we would've been prepared for the clanmatch, the scores would have been different ;) We have already beat xhotx like 4 times lol, so you really shouldnt brag about this 1 win. And as BoSS said, you got no clue how xhotx worked before. I personally, have played in a clanwar with a fake name under xhotx tag and so have alot of other NB's. That said, NB is and always will be the #1 clan in sa-mp

Anyway this NB vs xhotx shit is pretty old already, why don't we wrap this up ?

(07-28-2010, 09:45 PM)BoSS3 link Wrote: Well, we all know NB modded their weapon.dat and used it on all cws, so we can count that they have lost all their cws.
You made an account just to post this BS ?

AFAIK, this "whole" weapon data modding shit seems to be a 0.3a thing, and as far as i can remember the last time we actually played sa-mp was in 0.2x ? So how can you accuse us in weapon data modding when people didn't even know about it back then ?
To the people that keep accusing us in cheating/modding and whatever blahblahblah... We are actually a legitimate clan when it comes down to playing the game. < most of you will laugh at this, but thats the truth and if you don't believe me then F*** yourself, simple as that.

Its funny to see people bringing us up in every conversation

[uL] sorry for spamming your topic, just needed to make some things clear. I will stay off now.
99 told me, he modded weapon.dat at 0.2x, i remember every of your member used it on GTA:T and took like 2 hp from shotguns, dont deny it, everyone knows that. And yeah, you are true, people didn't know about weapon.dat modifying except NB and some KFCs. face facts  8)7 at 0.3a when everyone already got weapon.dat,  NB stopped playing sa-mp at that time, because you aren't best and won't be without cheats
lol boss...
and to think that once you were an NB member yourself

---
disregard this^