Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
all this crap about who cheats or not is bullshit all those competitive ww clans with modded skins and hitboxes far from being normal are idiots . And liljon u idiot u start talking about who cheated or not while u know u cheated and got caught many times
Not to say ive been mod on gta:t so i exactly know who i banned and i can say for sure there where many bod's in those who i banned . Ur clan is a joke try to play fair instead of claiming u one of best clan in ww while u cheating or modding skin or w/e

And letting cheaters join GTA:T gang so you in top 5 and afterwards claiming you 5th best gta:t clan is stupid
im loling hard
lmfao at the idiots who actually think shen uses autoaim  _O-
he doesn't regularly use it, and if he did you really think he would be stupid enough to take a picture while he was aiming? it was obviously done for fun and as a joke, idiots. Seriously, you noobs like Liljon and MaTrIx who always try to start shit saying "UL CHEATS" "UL MODDERS" and now autoaim is pretty pathetic. How about you both get back to your shit clans that have a history of cheating,flaming, and pretty much failing at everything. btw lj, when can uL vs bod happen :D?
Immo, he can no longer reply in this thread so why bother asking him a question -.-
1 thing is clear...
sa-mp is a game where you can modiffy everything. People change their hitbox, their ping, their weapons range, their stamina, and a very long etc...

Conclusion: best samp player = best samp lammer  :w

P.D: That is not aimed to uL, i posted here couse you talking about it..
also im not trying to offend anyone... just saying the truth
(07-04-2010, 01:14 AM)yeray link Wrote: 1 thing is clear...
sa-mp is a game where you can modiffy everything. People change their hitbox, their ping, their weapons range, their stamina, and a very long etc...

100% agree
which is why this game is so pointless. and tbh, the modding shit all got so much worse when 0.3 came out. since then there are so many people modding handling and weapon dat files it makes the game incredibly pointless
And theres all the new retarded commands that people have found out about.
few people knew those command some time ago allready. They are public couse some nerd made it public (and actually, a lot of people abuse it)
(07-04-2010, 01:14 AM)yeray link Wrote: 1 thing is clear...

modding also seems extra popular for ww
(07-04-2010, 03:30 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: modding also seems extra popular for ww
well not really at all...
example: increasing your speed at running