Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(06-03-2010, 01:43 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Rofl, a SA:MP ESL. Cant get any more ridiculous.

samp isnt about skill, its about how modded your game and how shitty your computer is

this
(06-03-2010, 01:43 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Rofl, a SA:MP ESL. Cant get any more ridiculous.

How is that rediculous? ESL is cool, and samp on ESL would be great.

(06-03-2010, 01:43 PM)Hitman link Wrote: samp isnt about skill, its about how modded your game and how shitty your computer is

Agree with that tho ^^
(06-03-2010, 01:34 PM)MaTrIx4057 link Wrote: What vid? lmfao, why should i use it if most ppl are to easy to kill anyway, i won't decline that i have used it for testing reasons, but when ESL will come you will see who is owning who.

LMFAO LOMFA LAMFO LMFOA
Quote:Grim link=topic=19834.msg308919#msg308919 date=1275570239]
How is that rediculous? ESL is cool, and samp on ESL would be great.

Agree with that tho ^^

What's ridiculous is ESL is a huge league and SAMP has way too many morons like Matrix and others who I won't need to point out that'll just make it look like an embarassment. ESL won't put up with shit happening and I can tell you this now; It'll fail.
i like playing with exactly 43 fps
Matrix your a dick, live with it, or don't there's always the suicide option..
(06-03-2010, 11:02 PM)dyNamo link Wrote: What's ridiculous is ESL is a huge league and SAMP has way too many morons like Matrix and others who I won't need to point out that'll just make it look like an embarassment. ESL won't put up with shit happening and I can tell you this now; It'll fail.

same fail like you?
SA-MP as an ESL game would fail, just look at those 8 year old kids and cheater fags...
(06-04-2010, 12:20 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: SA-MP as an ESL game would fail, just look at those 8 year old kids and cheater fags...

true like always thiaz  :7
(06-04-2010, 12:20 PM)thiaZ link Wrote: SA-MP as an ESL game would fail, just look at those 8 year old kids and cheater fags...
Time will tell, they obviously think different or else they wouldn't have started it. I think it'll work.