Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Well said Alvarez keep up the good work mate :)
(05-18-2010, 01:03 PM)MaTrIx4057 link Wrote: they are still modding/cheating their game  _O- _O- fail clan.
piss off hypocrite.

(05-18-2010, 01:53 PM)Alvarez link Wrote: I tried doing something like that "BoSS", but the whole topic got deleted soon after and I cba writing all that again. You guys are still blowing stuff up to something it's not tho. Slice experimented (and failed) with that speedtool for fun, and thats what it was, it was funny as fuck, and it was never used vs anyone or on a server with people other than uLs on. No one ever touched it since. (almost a year ago) Many of us put up videos of our gameplay on youtube, from both cws and regular play, we have nothing to hide.

Some of us do use some mods like weaponskins, and some took it too far with mods like transparent water, but it doesn't really give an advantage in normal play. As for other clans private forums, there's no excuse, people took it too far, and I'm sorry for that. I'm sure we will have no problems taking ingame screenshots during cws (and uploading after) or whatever in the future if that's what it would take.

Some of you seem(ed) hell-bent on bringing uL down, but I'm telling you now that it won't happen. We're as active as ever with 4 trialmembers, new forums, and new scriptfeatures on our server.
uL are still going strong and undefeated.
es love j00 alva
(05-18-2010, 10:57 AM)BoSS2 link Wrote: welcome back slice. are you resuming your programming of making speedhack tools to adjust speed and fps? i find it funny that an lw admin creates such stuff when your banning for these stuff in LW
uhm uhm that was bout a year ago and i was rly just messin around with shit. i didnt use this anywhere without saying i did and only on private servers, same goes for the rest of us. not like i was making some crafty cheating tool that everyone in the clan uses. its worthless, btw. looks funny but u cant use it to gain an advantage lol.. so basically just experimenting with shit..
no offence but you're being kind of a hypocrite about this whole thing, btw. i mean, take a look at NB, their history/reputation. don't come telling me you guys never did anything like this cause you'd be telling lies.

regarding the greyfox thing.. yeah, flying a bus when he was gonna "leave samp" or w/e. there's a bit of a difference between cheating like that and using chats to gain an advantage. you all know what i mean so quit being stupid bout it.

as for the mods, yeah it got outta hand and look how that ended up. personally i wasn't around then so i'll speak for myself.. the only mods i use/have ever used are weapons, detailed radar, and thats bout it.
LMFAO, funny bruv.

''Once a cheater always a cheater''  ~Darius
Cheating = Cheating, regardless what the circumstances are.
(05-12-2010, 08:40 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Who the hell are all those new n00bs in this topic? MaNi4C, [Jordan], 20evolution etc etc.
Im not a noob. Look at the first post under "Legends".
Jakez can't seem to be able to post on here.. so..

[table]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]Lol guys.. We don't actually have anything to "come clean to". If you read SA:MP league forums and other places it's all explained there. I'm sorry for testing some overclocking shit which was funny which ended up making my game 100x faster[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]so if i shot once on my screen there would be 1000 bullets and if you shot once on yours i would die instantly - very big advantage eh?[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]I can honestly say i've never used cheats whilst playing neither played unfair on purpose. Transparent water mods? No Lampost mods (WHICH WE FOUND IN PTM FORUM and only tested to see if it was cheats or not and don't actually use)? Wow come on guys..[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]If you're trying to bring uL down that far you have to try harder. You breached our private forums which didn't actually have anything "illegal" there, so think again before you start calling us KFC's who openly admit to shit. We don't really give a fuck[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]if clans don't want to clanwar us anymore, the fact is they will only use that excuse because they simply can't beat us in a clanwar.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]We are ALL willing to screenshot/video EVERYROUND during a training war / clanwar which nothing can be hidden from proof like that[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]If you guys want to continue making accusations about us and try to corner us, it won't work. Proof is in the pudding. Privacy is privacy, yeah, mods, which none of us used except around 1-2 of us (transparent water mod to decrease a member in uLs lag)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]Pretty pathetic at how some of you (KFC mainly) don't know the difference between cheats and ingame settings. There was a topic I saw saying in a video I posted in uL privates about how to wallshoot, I was called a wallhacker lol?[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]Think again, draw distance increases lag, if you want less lag, turn draw distance lower, you slightly see through some non-solid walls - really hacking eh?[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]Like I said, nothing to come clean to. You all saw our privates, and having leaks from other people (some clans posts we saw) didn't have exactly "clean stuff" there.. I'm pretty sure you saw this from our forums: http://i43.tinypic.com/dndap4.png . Here[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]an ex member leaked this to us to warn us about 1 of their members cheating against us during a clanwar.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]uL will stay alive regardless.. If you don't want to clanwar us? No problem, but to us and people who understand us will always think of it as an excuse[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]Like I said we'll screenshot and film every second of our game if needed, no problem with us.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]Just remember, screenshots are screenshots, they can be misread and misinterpreted SO easily by those who want us gone. If one of your members posted something INCORRECT and UNNESSECARY you wouldn't want it deleted? Think again, we have nothing to hide.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]Yeah, there were some things we did wrong (regarding SAE in UC vent) but that was simply to hunt down and laugh at a 2faced member, no other harm intended. I openly say sorry on behalf of uL for the shit caused between SAE, but at the same time laugh at[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]those who say we're busted for things which don't actually make sense and were completely misinterpreted by those who want us dead. We came clean(lol?) that we tested out a PTM no lampost mod to see if we busted them, using a transparent water mod to [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]decrease lag[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]and a funny attempt to overclock as we saw some guys do it and it was hillarious (Lmfao guys, half of SAE, NB and randomers saw me do it as it was hillarious over 8 months ago when i tried it). Real big cut-clean avantage there?[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jakez: [/td][td]Like I said, we've just come clean, and us cheaters have nothing to hide[/td][/tr]
[/table]
(05-18-2010, 02:24 PM)Slice link Wrote: uhm uhm that was bout a year ago and i was rly just messin around with shit. i didnt use this anywhere without saying i did and only on private servers, same goes for the rest of us. not like i was making some crafty cheating tool that everyone in the clan uses. its worthless, btw. looks funny but u cant use it to gain an advantage lol.. so basically just experimenting with shit..
no offence but you're being kind of a hypocrite about this whole thing, btw. i mean, take a look at NB, their history/reputation. don't come telling me you guys never did anything like this cause you'd be telling lies.

regarding the greyfox thing.. yeah, flying a bus when he was gonna "leave samp" or w/e. there's a bit of a difference between cheating like that and using chats to gain an advantage. you all know what i mean so quit being stupid bout it.

as for the mods, yeah it got outta hand and look how that ended up. personally i wasn't around then so i'll speak for myself.. the only mods i use/have ever used are weapons, detailed radar, and thats bout it.
[Image: 28ltnw6.jpg]

Slice please take your head out of your ass and stop denying it.
darius made that post having no idea what it was or how useless it was. he was just trying to figure out what exactly it was, but like i said he had no idea. he was just pissed cause jake didnt tell him 8 months ago or w/e
(05-18-2010, 04:10 PM)Slice link Wrote: darius made that post having no idea what it was or how useless it was. he was just trying to figure out what exactly it was, but like i said he had no idea.

Ofc and I am Britney Spears.
got nothing to say, k. who are you anyways? scared to use ur real nick, why?