Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
These two people have solely registered to post stuff on our gang thread. Just check the date they registered and their fake nicknames.

Gotta love the haters passion for our clan, almost cute. Some of them are even posting this stuff on their facebook! (lmfao)
[uL] is a good clan that's why, it's just lame what happened last week..

That's what everyone thinks, I had much more respect for [uL] before that shit happened.
Adachigahara and tronkgs, stop with this bullcrap, it's done. Have your laughs and all, all fine by me, just stop the crap here. ;)
(05-18-2010, 02:11 PM)H0lden link Wrote: es love j00 alva
u cuteĀ  O+
What alvarez and jakez said is important, they admit to have done some things wrong, I don't recall accusing uL of cheating or anything (immo is hard to hit and I may have bitched about his hitbox more than once) but the real problem is all the drama and hate between clans, in particular SAE and uL. I'm glad you admit that it's not only us, and I'm also glad that some of you recognize the other clans private forums access was wrong.

From my part, you won't get any more anger. Not that it means nothing really, but since you took your time to write all that down I supposed I should do the same.

Good luck with the clan, and the website indeed is kickass.
fake?
[Image: i_am_legend_3.jpg]
Jordan said you were back in uL 8ball? I'm waiting for confirmationĀ  ;(
jordan is a nob.
jeje.
(05-19-2010, 10:01 PM)8Ball link Wrote: jordan is a nob.
jeje.
_O-
u told zoot where to download gta sa cuz u were 'emo' than, nob.