Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(05-17-2010, 07:43 PM)MaTrIx4057 link Wrote: what a fucking shit is that...
nice site
lol @ this [uL] fail, for the sake of the old reputation close the clan already.
(05-18-2010, 04:39 AM)tronkgs link Wrote: lol @ this [uL] fail, for the sake of the old reputation close the clan already.
stfu dont mess there topic

Nice site guys :) i lold at Darius's role "Public Relations" :P hehe and one down side to ur members u aint got no aussies <.< u racist or just hate laggers?  _O- jks :P nice work
(05-18-2010, 04:41 AM)Nater link Wrote: stfu dont mess there topic

Nice site guys :) i lold at Darius's role "Public Relations" :P hehe and one down side to ur members u aint got no aussies <.< u racist or just hate laggers?  _O- jks :P nice work

I am just giving them an advice for the sake of their old reputation :O
(05-18-2010, 04:44 AM)tronkgs link Wrote: I am just giving them an advice for the sake of their old reputation :O
LOL U pm'd me dont quote u yet u do it :S spaz im not gonna flame up these guys topic just leave them alone and let the continue if they wanna and put past behind them
Quote:You understand that we do not accept the following:
Cheaters
Assholes
Trolls
Anyone we deem unfit for uL.

Dind't greyfox fly a bus on lvp with maka in bus? xD, lul noobs
(05-18-2010, 10:29 AM)Adachigahara link Wrote: Dind't greyfox fly a bus on lvp with maka in bus? xD, lul noobs

everybody knows it even ul and thats what makes it even more funny.

welcome back slice. are you resuming your programming of making speedhack tools to adjust speed and fps? i find it funny that an lw admin creates such stuff when your banning for these stuff in LW

i can understand you all wanna keep uL going but you people should come clean and say sorry to the community for all the shit you used/modded in hopes of being welcome back and getting any respect from the other well known clans out there because as it stands no clan that is actually known in the community will agree to any sort of match or whatever after the evidence we all saw. Do you think out all all the clans you beaten in CW will say "that match was fair and uL was clean" after your private forum sections were exposed? uL can still get out of this but you need to come clean
they are still modding/cheating their game  _O- _O- fail clan.
(05-18-2010, 10:57 AM)BoSS2 link Wrote: everybody knows it even ul and thats what makes it even more funny.

welcome back slice. are you resuming your programming of making speedhack tools to adjust speed and fps? i find it funny that an lw admin creates such stuff when your banning for these stuff in LW

i can understand you all wanna keep uL going but you people should come clean and say sorry to the community for all the shit you used/modded in hopes of being welcome back and getting any respect from the other well known clans out there because as it stands no clan that is actually known in the community will agree to any sort of match or whatever after the evidence we all saw. Do you think out all all the clans you beaten in CW will say "that match was fair and uL was clean" after your private forum sections were exposed? uL can still get out of this but you need to come clean

gotta agree there, valid points.
I tried doing something like that "BoSS", but the whole topic got deleted soon after and I cba writing all that again. You guys are still blowing stuff up to something it's not tho. Slice experimented (and failed) with that speedtool for fun, and thats what it was, it was funny as fuck, and it was never used vs anyone or on a server with people other than uLs on. No one ever touched it since. (almost a year ago) Many of us put up videos of our gameplay on youtube, from both cws and regular play, we have nothing to hide.

Some of us do use some mods like weaponskins, and some took it too far with mods like transparent water, but it doesn't really give an advantage in normal play. As for other clans private forums, there's no excuse, people took it too far, and I'm sorry for that. I'm sure we will have no problems taking ingame screenshots during cws (and uploading after) or whatever in the future if that's what it would take.

Some of you seem(ed) hell-bent on bringing uL down, but I'm telling you now that it won't happen. We're as active as ever with 4 trialmembers, new forums, and new scriptfeatures on our server.
uL are still going strong and undefeated.