Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
omg ryan!
Omg me!
(04-06-2010, 12:45 PM)Darius link Wrote: The IRA have only gone in the shadows.
No they're gone. All that's left is a small group of angry Northern Irish people who don't want peace - not the IRA.
(04-12-2010, 01:06 AM)Mephedrone link Wrote: No they're gone. All that's left is a small group of angry Northern Irish people who don't want peace - not the IRA.
[Image: Picard-no-facepalm.jpg]
(04-12-2010, 01:06 AM)Mephedrone link Wrote: No they're gone. All that's left is a small group of angry Northern Irish people who don't want peace - not the IRA.

Get a grip mate, he's not even talking about that IRA.
I wouldn't call him out on not knowing the "IRA" they're talking about.
It's not like it's a significant piece of sa-mp or lvp history.
(04-12-2010, 04:33 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I wouldn't call him out on not knowing the "IRA" they're talking about.

Fair enough but from what I see he knows Darius a bit and that should be enough to not have him take him serious.
(04-12-2010, 04:33 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I wouldn't call him out on not knowing the "IRA" they're talking about.
That is what we want you to think. We've been behind every major event.
Little does Darius know I am the sole mastermind of the campaign behind the group behind the IRA.
(04-12-2010, 01:25 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Little does Darius know I am the sole mastermind of the campaign behind the group behind the IRA.

http://www.cityofbernie.com/Police/index.html