Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Then maddolis dies.
RIP :'( :'( :'(
(07-15-2009, 01:40 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Oh great, first BA died, then BB, then UvH then HC4L then W, now uL is dead.
What is happening to sa-mp!??

sorry to tell you, but UvH is more active than before all those inactive peepz left. Only active UvH that left were ThiaZ and grocku, the rest didnt play at all / barely played (Hector, 8ball, Nudie,  Munch)
(07-15-2009, 01:40 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Oh great, first BA died, then BB, then UvH then HC4L then W, now uL is dead.
What is happening to sa-mp!??

Ehmm HC4L didin't die. Its now active in my eyes well at LVP server its active, or it has active members at it(4-6). And now HC4L will be active at LW too. Cuz shoebox play there , and he recruited someone at LW server hohoho. HC4L never die never will
haha yeah shoebox gets mad when i pwn him at LW, cuz he cant play here anymoar
(07-15-2009, 01:56 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Ehmm HC4L didin't die. Its now active in my eyes well at LVP server its active, or it has active members at it(4-6). And now HC4L will be active at LW too. Cuz shoebox play there , and he recruited someone at LW server hohoho. HC4L never die never will

Did you honestly think I was being serious about BA, BB, UvH, W and uL too?
tejai guy was emo

Emo has left the building
(07-15-2009, 07:30 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Oh lol, so much more to it, but I'm not going to cause more drama, let's just squash this shit, I obviously don't fit in with uL, so this is the best thing to do. I'll see you guys around.

You have no idea what happened, you weren't even around, because he wanted something different to the script? Oh please.

Oh please? It was all over our forums. And i'm always around on our forums. Just because i didn't want to interfere doesn't mean i didn't know what was going on. I clearly knew/know what was going on.
woow flyby was soooooooo right....
Quote:Tom link=topic=19834.msg236115#msg236115 date=1247673196]
woow flyby was soooooooo right....
:?