Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
*They're
*Believe
*Probably

j/k i am no grammar nazi
(07-07-2009, 11:33 AM)Holden link Wrote: *They're

Nah man "they're" doesn't apply anywhere in his post.
Oh cums on , talked about my gramar thats lami
(07-07-2009, 11:47 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Nah man "they're" doesn't apply anywhere in his post.

Ahh yeah my bad

Had trouble reading :P

Also,weird sig is weird Zezima :P
Maddolis got there before me but good try! Zezima when the fuck will the laws of common sence apply to you?
whatever zezima. im not gonna argue with someone who put sigs with gay dudes kissing n shit..that proves that ur nothin but a faggot xd
(07-07-2009, 12:52 PM)Ryankilla™ link Wrote: Maddolis got there before me but good try! Zezima when the fuck will the laws of common sence apply to you?

When hell freezes over, when pigs fly, or when [CF] stop bitching after losing a fight.
Oh and it goes onnnnnnnnnnnnnn~
(07-07-2009, 12:57 PM)NotoriouS link Wrote: whatever zezima. im not gonna argue with someone who put sigs with gay dudes kissing n shit..that proves that ur nothin but a faggot xd

Are you racist agains gay communitys ? Thats lame , leave us alone.

Ryankill - At 2012 when Nibiru will fly near earth and we all gonna die. And some of maddolis answers too.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=19834.msg232659#msg232659 date=1246910420]
o hi ther lity  :)
hai sirmo whats going on dude? :)
This 2012 shit is bull. no-one can see the future and no-one has seen this planet. so many end of the world dates have come and gone nothing makes this any different :-D