Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(06-30-2009, 06:46 PM)Munch link Wrote: See, this is what I'm on about. I try to say as peacefully as I can and you go apeshit on me. Just shut up. I'm not going emo nor was I being emo. And you are obviously trying to be like Nudie because he too likes going to topics and picking on people getting them to go mad.

You know nothing and you act like you know everything, and like I said, I want to keep what positive relationship we have, that is why I said it as nicely as I could. There's wanting to have a lot of people to fight then there's this. Swifty and Zezima both like being hated too but they know when to stop (they know but they ignore it anyway :P)

Oh wait, so everyone who flames/trolls is trying to be like Nudie?  _O- K.
(06-30-2009, 07:00 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: Oh wait, so everyone who flames/trolls is trying to be like Nudie?  _O- K.

Oh now you're just being Jerome!
(06-30-2009, 07:01 PM)Munch link Wrote: Oh now you're just being Jerome!

Now THAT burns.  :'(
(06-30-2009, 07:00 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: Oh wait, so everyone who flames/trolls is trying to be like Nudie?  _O- K.
No, its just your a failfag at both of them.
(06-30-2009, 07:02 PM)8Ball link Wrote: No, its just your a failfag at both of them.

failfag, that's a new one, props.

you fail at making me care
You obviously do care if your refreshing your screen every second, to see if we have replied yet, do us all a favor and gtfo were you don't belong, capiche, newfag?
(06-30-2009, 07:07 PM)8Ball link Wrote: You obviously do care if your refreshing your screen every second, to see if we have replied yet, do us all a favor and gtfo were you don't belong, capiche, newfag?

capiche? that's a real old-school one, props again.

oh, i almost forgot, silly me  :roll: : make me.

aaaand /rage
(06-30-2009, 07:07 PM)8Ball link Wrote: You obviously do care if your refreshing your screen every second, to see if we have replied yet, do us all a favor and gtfo were you don't belong, capiche, newfag?

kaput!
(06-30-2009, 07:10 PM)Munch link Wrote: kaput!

nah im just bored and lazy and this is entertaining.
(06-30-2009, 07:03 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: failfag, that's a new one, props.
credit where its due