Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Website - www.urbanlclan.co.cc
Thanks to FateTrip :>
oh well wtf nice clan man !
(06-30-2009, 01:51 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: Not really, I don't go emo over stupid stuff.

Why don't you stop being a Nudie wannabe and stop tryna troll around. These people choose who they wish to not shoot for reasons that they've been together online for a long time (except Shark :P) and don't want to fight eachother. If you got a problem with that, then that's you, don't go 'round acting like you own the place and everyone in it.

I don't wish to get a negative relationship with you, so please just stop it, as it's getting into a habit.
(06-30-2009, 05:31 PM)Munch link Wrote: Why don't you stop being a Nudie wannabe and stop tryna troll around. These people choose who they wish to not shoot for reasons that they've been together online for a long time (except Shark :P) and don't want to fight eachother. If you got a problem with that, then that's you, don't go 'round acting like you own the place and everyone in it.

I don't wish to get a negative relationship with you, so please just stop it, as it's getting into a habit.

Go emo some more please. Should I get the tissues out for you?

BTW, I think Nudie is a fucking idiot; I certainly don't wannabe him, or anything like him thnx, so try to learn not to talk total bollocks pls.
(06-30-2009, 05:41 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: Go emo some more please. Should I get the tissues out for you?

BTW, I think Nudie is a fucking idiot; I certainly don't wannabe him, or anything like him thnx, so try to learn not to talk total bollocks pls.

Please, there are 19,257 other topics on this board, pick one of them to mess up.
I ain't defending uL here but wasn't Phoenix that retard who came to my introduction topic telling me that I haven't been in W for almost 3 years?  :roll:
Quote:IDmad link=topic=19834.msg229698#msg229698 date=1246383157]
I ain't defending uL here but wasn't Phoenix that retard who came to my introduction topic telling me that I haven't been in W for almost 3 years?  :roll:
lal
Quote:IDmad link=topic=19834.msg229698#msg229698 date=1246383157]
Yep, and quite frankly he has no room for discussion and quite frankly i cba listening to his fail trolling.
(06-30-2009, 05:41 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: Go emo some more please. Should I get the tissues out for you?

See, this is what I'm on about. I try to say as peacefully as I can and you go apeshit on me. Just shut up. I'm not going emo nor was I being emo. And you are obviously trying to be like Nudie because he too likes going to topics and picking on people getting them to go mad.

You know nothing and you act like you know everything, and like I said, I want to keep what positive relationship we have, that is why I said it as nicely as I could. There's wanting to have a lot of people to fight then there's this. Swifty and Zezima both like being hated too but they know when to stop (they know but they ignore it anyway :P)
(06-30-2009, 06:37 PM)8Ball link Wrote: fail trolling.
[Image: Trollingbackinthedays.jpg]

alas