Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP DM event
8ball lets team up in this fight. Btw we should use download some shit during the fight  :)
(06-26-2009, 06:36 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: Dates set, Sunday 12:00pm GMT+0. Area I'll find tonight, we need some sub's incase some can't come. So if you want in, sign in.

Anyone got suggestions about area, or complaint's about the time?

Whic time is 12:00pm , america or england , or dutch ? cuz im from south europe so i need to count my time lol
I want in, sub will do fine.

[S2K]Shen
(06-26-2009, 05:15 PM)Darius link Wrote: 8ball lets team up in this fight. Btw we should use download some shit during the fight  :)
Yea deffo, IR&A's plan is for 1 of us to atleast win it.
If I get sub, and some one isn't there I'll help :D
(06-26-2009, 05:49 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Whic time is 12:00pm , america or england , or dutch ? cuz im from south europe so i need to count my time lol

Go to im GMT +11, but it's daylight savings so im +10 now. Go to this site, http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/. When your there go to your country, find your state, then click on it and get your country's GMT. Now, the fights at 12:00pm. For me, 12:00pm is 10:00pm. So since were going of GMT+0 it's the local GMT time, so on the first page on that site it will tell you a time.

Right now, writing this, it's 11:12am, and when I look at the site it sais Saturday 1:12am. So when it hits Sunday 12:00pm on the local GMT time then that's when it's held.

Here is were it's going to be,

It's at a virtual world since none have shown me a server,
[Image: samp004i.png]
So, can I be a sub? [S2K]Shen
dude, stop being annoying, you asked 3 times already.
ask once and if noone responds, then it's a no. -> your case.
[CF]LasTRace
(06-27-2009, 02:18 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: Go to im GMT +11, but it's daylight savings so im +10 now. Go to this site, http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/. When your there go to your country, find your state, then click on it and get your country's GMT. Now, the fights at 12:00pm. For me, 12:00pm is 10:00pm. So since were going of GMT+0 it's the local GMT time, so on the first page on that site it will tell you a time.

Right now, writing this, it's 11:12am, and when I look at the site it sais Saturday 1:12am. So when it hits Sunday 12:00pm on the local GMT time then that's when it's held.

Here is were it's going to be,

It's at a virtual world since none have shown me a server,
[Image: samp004i.png]

GMT +3:00

so im gonna go to my pc for this event at 3 o'clock lol