Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Forum addict?
Total time logged in: 20 days, 21 hours and 7 minutes.
In 2.5 years, not that much :P
Total time logged in: 2 days, 4 hours and 22 minutes.
For the time I post, Total time logged in: 5 days, 6 hours and 54 minutes.

For the ones who have more: go get a life nerds

For the ones who have less: welcome to lvp
12 Days 16 minutes
Total time logged in: 4 days, 23 hours and 49 minutes.
Total time logged in: 9 days, 2 hours and 31 minutes.
(06-26-2009, 07:45 AM)Jhon link Wrote: For the time I post, Total time logged in: 5 days, 6 hours and 54 minutes.

For the ones who have more: go get a life nerds

For the ones who have less: welcome to lvp

For some reason, it takes weeks to get an hour of online time on SMF forums. You've only been active on these forums for a few months, I've been here for a year and only got

28 days, 4 hours and 50 minutes.

So shush!
(06-28-2009, 07:32 PM)Munch link Wrote: For some reason, it takes weeks to get an hour of online time on SMF forums. You've only been active on these forums for a few months, I've been here for a year and only got

28 days, 4 hours and 50 minutes.

So shush!

Lol no Munch, I put 12 hours into making my server forum and it's not even halfway done ... I flies by _O-
Total time logged in: 6 days, 5 hours and 17 minutes.
(06-28-2009, 07:59 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: Lol no Munch, I put 12 hours into making my server forum and it's not even halfway done ... I flies by _O-

Well from what I've learnt in the last nearly 5 years of using SMF I think the time is logged by the amount of time you use up the bandwidth from the account. So clicking on a page, posting a topic or simply refreshing the page or loading up the page will make the time go....I think. That way people can't just idle all day and go out (I've tried that couple times, doesn't work).