Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Since you're all fucking blind
ur blind
(06-19-2009, 10:06 PM)NotoriouS link Wrote: ur blind

U
for me the radio got bored and annoying, always the same stuff going on-air etc...
Honestly, if I wanted to listen to a radio I'd choose BBC radio 2 online, not LVP radio.

People only listen to the radio because there are enthusiastic radio personalities that brighten your day. Nobody listens to radios that only play music , because radio music is random and everyone will choose to listen to what they like not something they don't. So if you want a successful radio , you gotto make some talk shows n stuff and some interactive shit.
(06-21-2009, 08:30 PM)n00ne™ link Wrote: People only listen to the radio because there are enthusiastic radio personalities that brighten your day. Nobody listens to radios that only play music , because radio music is random and everyone will choose to listen to what they like not something they don't. So if you want a successful radio , you gotto make some talk shows n stuff and some interactive shit.

they done that
Well all of our talkshow hosts - Fist, tBKwtWS have left the radio, and Cyrix404 is really busy with his new job. So if our radio would be a success with a talkshow (although I highly doubt that) then someone ask one of those 3 people how to broadcast live from TS...
I know how.

In Sam Broadcaster, set the record mode to either Wave or Line In (can't remember which).
That should record sound coming from the computer. So if you're talking on TS it'll record everyone elses voice.

I'd do it but my soundcard is onboard, and doesn't work recording sounds from my computer, only voice.
sorry to get off topic , but a problem that i have with lvp radio is that me and Violax wasnt credited for it. Someone came up with the "name" lvp radio and i didnt see ANYWHERE (though i check forums once a month) stating that me nor violax got credited. Before lvp radio started , me and violax went on teamspeak and played music. Though rite now it dont matter , and u can hate me as much as u want for me bringing it up , we still should be said at least 1 thnx each :roll:
(06-22-2009, 06:24 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: sorry to get off topic , but a problem that i have with lvp radio is that me and Violax wasnt credited for it. Someone came up with the "name" lvp radio and i didnt see ANYWHERE (though i check forums once a month) stating that me nor violax got credited. Before lvp radio started , me and violax went on teamspeak and played music. Though rite now it dont matter , and u can hate me as much as u want for me bringing it up , we still should be said at least 1 thnx each :roll:

you can hardly call violax music , lvp radio.
its more like ''tough ghetto music for whites .fm''