Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Since you're all fucking blind
YOYOO DJ HUIDHOOFD MET SNELCOREE
(06-21-2009, 08:30 PM)n00ne™ link Wrote: People only listen to the radio because there are enthusiastic radio personalities that brighten your day. Nobody listens to radios that only play music , because radio music is random and everyone will choose to listen to what they like not something they don't. So if you want a successful radio , you gotto make some talk shows n stuff and some interactive shit.

Yeah. I agree with all of you, my plans for LVP Radio were to do things like that, make shows, not automatic sounding music. To do more exciting shows, we need people to present them. If people would like to stop moaning, and making negative comments then MAYBE we might get somewhere.
i would be willing to hand out cash to winners of quizzes and such, just say the id on air or irc, if it will help boost ratings, and ultimately bring the dj's back, lvp radio isnt on air 98% of the time these days. Its a good concept and shouldnt be lost, how many other servers have their own radio station?
(06-23-2009, 10:46 AM)Terror link Wrote: you can hardly call violax music , lvp radio.
its more like ''tough ghetto music for whites .fm''
thats not the point , we came up with the idea , as i said it dont matter so who cares.