Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tupac hidden message
(06-13-2009, 11:38 AM)Jerome® link Wrote: HaZe, not being funny or anything but ... you should know why he would want to hide himself. >_> It's pretty fucking obvious.
It's been several years and hip hop is dead, no one would take it seriously enough to kill again.

seriously you're fucking stupid as hell if you think he's alive.
Come on HaZe you can't call someone stupid entirely based on one of their beliefs, otherwise all non athiests are also fucking retarded, 'cos in the end of the day the thought of their being a god is more ludicrous then the Fact of Tupac being alive.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=19610.msg222472#msg222472 date=1244918316]
Come on HaZe you can't call someone stupid entirely based on one of their beliefs, otherwise all non athiests are also fucking retarded, 'cos in the end of the day the thought of their being a god is more ludicrous then the Fact of Tupac being alive.

Yeah ... what he said. Do you believe in anything HaZe? Or do you just think you live and you die, and there isn't anything after, or before, or in between. Just life .. then death. Or do you believe in something? If so, what.
I believe in life and death.
guys wake up hes died... close this topic already.....
(06-13-2009, 08:10 PM)HaZe link Wrote: I believe in life and death.

Kinda small minded :/ Surely that's just bullshit, you must believe in something, life and death is just boring ... and it's impossible in a universe filled with billions of Solar Systems that we are the only superior race. So how can you not believe in stuff? I find it hard to comprehend seeing as I believe in much  :X
People believe what the mainstream media tells them to believe. Morons. :shrug:
Jerome you completely misinterpreted my post; I'm saying no one can be judged on what they believe on one subject, questioning him about his relgion / ideology on life and death is completely the opposite of my point and off topic.

(06-13-2009, 08:11 PM)StickZ link Wrote: close this topic already.....
Maybe your right there.
(06-13-2009, 08:14 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: Kinda small minded :/ Surely that's just bullshit, you must believe in something, life and death is just boring ... and it's impossible in a universe filled with billions of Solar Systems that we are the only superior race. So how can you not believe in stuff? I find it hard to comprehend seeing as I believe in much  :X
I believe science answers these questions a lot more logically than religion..
Solar System

A place where the planets, moons, comets, asteroids, and meteors are that orbit around the Sun.