Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.23 Weapons Handler
Firstly I'd like to say thanks, because now at least there will be no noobs killing you everytime you leave ammunation, etc.

Anyways, this new weapons handler is a little buggy, like I go to buy some spawn weapons, I bought 10 sawnoffs, 10 uzi, parachute, 10 m4, 10 sniper and spawn armor, I lost some weapons.

It only gave me sawnoffs (unlimited) m4, parachute and spawn armor, and of course the deagle.

I then had to walk back into ammunation to re-buy them.

Also I don't know if this is a bug or not ... but before I bought spawn weapons I timed out, and when I came back I was greeted with a message, well several ... and also this other bug which I've been experiencing for a long time. Sometimes when i reconnect it will show only this gray stuff as you can see, I am able to see other people, and it seems like they can see me, because they carjack me and shit, but I can't see myself or objects, cars, etc. (see screen)

All in all though, nice update with some promising additions.

[Image: i25clw.jpg]
Another player stated the he bought 10 tech 9's and got about 30 thousand rounds.
@ the part of everything being gray is a GTA SA bug. Just /q and re-join and it should be fixed. But there should be easier ways too.
When tuning a car:

[Image: buglol.png]

Note that I only had to paint the car to trigger the spam. :X
Oh ffs, I'll be looking into all of these bugs soon.
I think it's a bug when you enter/exit and you lose lots of ammo, down to about 250 rounds~ :(
(06-01-2009, 02:28 PM)Wesley link Wrote: Oh ffs, I'll be looking into all of these bugs soon.

Good luck :Y)
If this is bugged why not just go back to the old way using AllowInteriorWeapons(0);

That way theres no need at all to save any weapons because its done automatically as you go in an interior.

It worked fine in 2.8
This is because we have the robbery minigame which needs inside weapons.
Then allow weapons inside, switch the players to the same team when they enter an interior, team killing is disabled in samp by default.

Then if they're in the robbery minigame their team could be changed to TEAM_ROBBER, or TEAM_GUARD.

For the players leaving an interior, or in interior 0 already, their team could be set to "playerid" since its unique for each player.

When they go inside an interior by default they cant effect eachother, lag may cause sync problems however.

So a timer would be useful once the player is in the interior, to keep it synced.

To avoid the kills when leaving an interior, create a SetTimerEx under OnPlayerInteriorChange lasting 1 second, no repeat. This will delay the players team change, so they'll still be on the same team as the rest of the player in the interior.

That way if anyone is trying to lame kill, they wouldnt be able to since it wouldnt effect the player leaving the interior.