Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Uzi in /sawnoff
Right SHIFT or right CTRL? Or Number pad 8. :+
People use a lot of different keys for a lot of different things. There's always be someone with some key set on something.

Why not go with the menu/pickup/command? Sounds easier to me anyway, for the players.
Idk man, seems a bit of an akward way to do things when you could have simple cmd's. But I know nothing about scripting so Idk what's easier, just a personal opinion I guess.
Pickup is dumb, let there be a command to set it as a default for the minigame, also let there be a menu so people who haven't chose a default weapon for the minigame they'll have the menu to pick which one they want, and for the people who already have chosen a weapon through the command, just make a check-up on there and disable the menu for them, whilst the people who haven't chosen menu will be enabled for them.

Make it so they have 5-10 seconds to choose one from the menu, then tada, minigame starts.
Why not have a menu at the started of the minigame asking you if you want uzi or tec. But give people time for to select like give them 10secs cd and freeze people during that time.
I Prefer UZI Than TEC9 That's only my opinion though..
Looks like everybody elses too :p
(06-08-2009, 05:35 PM)Rossco link Wrote: I Prefer UZI Than TEC9 That's only my opinion though..
Looks like everybody elses too :p

A shame you can't get on LVP.. ;(
why dont u just make a poll and let us vote for whether we get uzi or tec9 , much easier
(06-09-2009, 09:56 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: why dont u just make a poll and let us vote for whether we get uzi or tec9 , much easier

No, that'll give half the people what they want and have the other half with a gun they don't like.
(06-09-2009, 11:04 PM)Richard link Wrote: No, that'll give half the people what they want and have the other half with a gun they don't like.
well why do us (uzi) guys have to deal wit the tec9 we was usin? i mean im liking this whole menu thing but either way , what if someone finds a way to abuse it and avoid death? pretty lame