Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Uzi in /sawnoff
(06-05-2009, 12:28 PM)Phyc0 link Wrote: Or! Here's another idea: It's possible to spawn with both a Uzi and Tec9, yeah? O-)

No -.-
(06-05-2009, 12:36 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: No -.-

Care to express yourself a little more? Explain why, etc? :?
(06-05-2009, 12:38 PM)Phyc0 link Wrote: Care to express yourself a little more? Explain why, etc? :?

You can only hold one weapon of the same type. ;)
(06-05-2009, 12:40 PM)Richard link Wrote: You can only hold one weapon of the same type. ;)

Not true. It can be scripted so that you can hold sawnoff/combat, tec9/uzi... :)
(06-05-2009, 12:40 PM)Richard link Wrote: You can only hold one weapon of the same type. ;)

Even if it was/is possible in some extreme scripting way; it would fail. You would have to double switch to your sawnoff's ... bad idea since many players have been switching one weapon away for months/years.
I just don't like the pick-up idea... trying to think of alternatives. It'd be better if the Devs just told us what they're going to use. Common sense points towards menu/command.... not a pick-up.
I like my idea, (for no obvious reason  :X) it was simple, and pretty fucking detailed. Just came flying out of my head, and there was have it .. two commands, one for each weapon set, a 15 second freeze with a timer (with a countdown and "Go!" beeping thingy) to choose which set you want, then away you go. Pretty fucking good.
(06-05-2009, 12:48 PM)Jerome® link Wrote: I like my idea, (for no obvious reason  :X) it was simple, and pretty fucking detailed. Just came flying out of my head, and there was have it .. two commands, one for each weapon set, a 15 second freeze with a timer (with a countdown and "Go!" beeping thingy) to choose which set you want, then away you go. Pretty fucking good.

If the command would save your preference, there would be no need for the freeze and no need to type the command. (or select from a menu, or pick-up a uzi/tec). So, developers, what will it be?
(06-05-2009, 12:52 PM)Phyc0 link Wrote: If the command would save your preference, there would be no need for the freeze and no need to type the command. (or select from a menu, or pick-up a uzi/tec). So, developers, what will it be?

No the freeze is so it's timed nicely, and there ain't noobs running around killing people that are choosing weapon sets.  :X
What about another hotkey?