Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

You want to DJ on LVP Radio? Apply here!
(07-28-2009, 05:36 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: How about 10 AM every day? (Remember. You need to show up EVERYTIME, or find a substitute. Or else you will eventually loose the dj status)
Yeah, sounds nice. I'll inform you guys if I have to go anywhere or won't be able to DJ.
(07-28-2009, 06:00 PM)XiZ link Wrote: Yeah, sounds nice. I'll inform you guys if I have to go anywhere or won't be able to DJ.

Great. You're signed up :)
Name:  Vince "Raz" Davis  (AKA DJ Raz)
In-Game Name:  DJ_Raz
Times and days you are available (in the British timezone, please):  Monday, 23:00 - 03:00
How many hours you want to broadcast?  No less than 1, no more than 4
What is DIFFERENT about your show? (Quiz, Top 15's, Requests, etc.)  Music without interruption (by the DJ, commercials, shoutouts, etc.)
What genre of music will you play?  Rock, Techno, Drum & Bass, Drill & Bass, IDM, Electronica, Hardcore, Jumpstyle
Will you talk in your show?  No
In-Game Name: Jay
Times and days you are available (in the British timezone, please): dunno
How many hours you want to broadcast? dunno
What is DIFFERENT about your show? I'll do some quizes and talkshows about lvp development
What genre of music will you play? whatevers on my mind
Will you talk in your show? ye why not

Make me a DJ I'll see to it that the LVP gamemode has some nice radio features to support it more in the near future. I've got a few ideas to make a whole new radio station in a vehicle, and include DJing with ingame commands instead of using an external client to handle it.
(08-08-2009, 10:52 AM)Jay link Wrote: In-Game Name: Jay
What is DIFFERENT about your show? I'll do some quizes and talkshows about lvp development

Make me a DJ I'll see to it that the LVP gamemode has some nice radio features to support it more in the near future. I've got a few ideas to make a whole new radio station in a vehicle, and include DJing with ingame commands instead of using an external client to handle it.

Lol is that a bribe?? :P You should be allowed in, but i'm not dealing with it because i know madlaggz has some sort of system for accepting apps. Love to have you as a guest on a talkshow though ;). We're having a live show tomorrow.
(08-08-2009, 10:52 AM)Jay link Wrote: In-Game Name: Jay

If that's a bribe, I'll accept it for sure :) We need good DJ's anyways...

About the DJ'ing shifts..
How about 7pm, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday?

7pm, Tuesday and Thursday.
(08-13-2009, 06:44 PM)Jay link Wrote: 7pm, Tuesday and Thursday.

Okay :) You've been signed up :) Remember to apply to the LVP Radio DJ group. (Group request, in the profile section:) )
Hello Guys,
I want to be a dj to,
i watched the tutorial but i dont geth it very well,
i'll watch it again!

do you guys still need dj's?
i think i geth the tutorial.
but i dont know if i heff the time to do this every week, i i will build it up slowly and if i like it and heff the time for it, i maby want to go play more hours.
I'll use Madlaggz example to show what i had in my mind:

Name:  Luuc van der Sluys
In-Game Name: Pino
Times and days i'm available : Saturday around 3 PM to 4 PM
How many hours you want to broadcast? 1 hour to start, and if someone cant play i can take it over.
What is DIFFERENT about your show? Requests
What genre of music will you play? Music that doesn't stimulate people to put the radio out xD and requested music
Will you talk in your show? hmm.. only for requests