Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

You want to DJ on LVP Radio? Apply here!
btw u nabs now difference between GMT & BST?    GMT doesnt change, but its currently "GMT+1" in UK cuz of summertime

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

YES, wwp, not www.
Name: Leon
In-Game Name: [SWK]Leski
Times and days you are available (in the GMT time zone, please):Monday, Wednesday, Friday 4pm-5pm gmt+2
How many hours you want to broadcast?
What is DIFFERENT about your show? Requests
What genre of music will you play Hardcore gabber, any kind of house music
Will you talk in your show?I might, I just need to buy a mic, current one is broken.

Sry for spam, forgot to add some info. and I pressed quote button instead modify... my bad, now i don't see the delete
Name: LobbyZ
In-Game Name: LobbyZ
Times and days you are available (in the GMT time zone, please): 8 p.m to 3 a.m (GMT +2) Every day.
How many hours you want to broadcast? ^ Look up fool.
What is DIFFERENT about your show? (Quiz, Top 15's, Requests, etc.) Because its me, LobbyZ. I do requests if i have them but not rap, you can fuck yourself if you think i play that shit.
What genre of music will you play? All except for rap, pop, rock.
Will you talk in your show? Maybe, depends on my mood.
(07-21-2009, 06:36 PM)LobbyZ link Wrote: Name: LobbyZ
In-Game Name: LobbyZ
Times and days you are available (in the GMT time zone, please): 8 p.m to 3 a.m (GMT +2) Every day.
How many hours you want to broadcast? ^ Look up fool.
What is DIFFERENT about your show? (Quiz, Top 15's, Requests, etc.) Because its me, LobbyZ. I do requests if i have them but not rap, you can fuck yourself if you think i play that shit.
What genre of music will you play? All except for rap, pop, rock.
Will you talk in your show? Maybe, depends on my mood.

That would be from 6pm to 1pm, right?
(07-22-2009, 11:20 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: That would be from 6pm to 1pm, right?

I guess
(07-23-2009, 04:28 AM)LobbyZ link Wrote: I guess

You're sure you can broadcast for 7 hours? 6pm-1am, is pretty much. (Same as 8pm-3am)

(07-23-2009, 10:10 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: You're sure you can broadcast for 7 hours? 6pm-1am, is pretty much. (Same as 8pm-3am)

I can afk for 7 hours so yeah ;)
hahahahahha... but you can't take requests then
Name: Michael Phelps
In-Game Name: [UvH]XiZ
Times and days you are available (in the GMT time zone, please): im available every day, from 8 AM GMT to 8 PM GMT
How many hours you want to broadcast? as much as i can, preferrably 1 hour
What is DIFFERENT about your show? (Quiz, Top 15's, Requests, etc.) It'll be different if people request different music.
What genre of music will you play? everything requested and what i have
Will you talk in your show? no
(07-28-2009, 09:13 AM)XiZ link Wrote: Name: Michael Phelps
In-Game Name: [UvH]XiZ
Times and days you are available (in the GMT time zone, please): im available every day, from 8 AM GMT to 8 PM GMT
How many hours you want to broadcast? as much as i can, preferrably 1 hour
What is DIFFERENT about your show? (Quiz, Top 15's, Requests, etc.) It'll be different if people request different music.
What genre of music will you play? everything requested and what i have
Will you talk in your show? no

How about 10 AM every day? (Remember. You need to show up EVERYTIME, or find a substitute. Or else you will eventually loose the dj status)