Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

You want to DJ on LVP Radio? Apply here!
(05-31-2009, 11:10 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Could you please tell me wich days you are available? (Monday, Tuesday etc.)

You seem to ask that a lot. Its because the application form is a bit vague. I suggest changing it to "Days and times that you are available:", that way people will always write the days aswell.
(05-31-2009, 11:15 AM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: You seem to ask that a lot. Its because the application form is a bit vague. I suggest changing it to "Days and times that you are available:", that way people will always write the days aswell.

Done  ;)
lol.
i never see anybody broadcast  8)7
true i only do my time and no one is broadcasting.. i think only madlaggz.
Died ages ago, new applications are just prolonging its death..
Y'all signing up to be a sailor on a sinking ship.
(06-02-2009, 09:18 AM)Terror link Wrote: lol.
i never see anybody broadcast  8)7

Because atm, we only have around 7 Dj's, and we need Fist to update the schedule.

If we should be able to play 24/7 we would need to play around 3 and a half hours each day. And that would be to much :)
(06-02-2009, 11:51 AM)Myke link Wrote: Died ages ago, new applications are just prolonging its death..
Y'all signing up to be a sailor on a sinking ship.

It will die, if you look at it that way.
That would be the same to get cancer, and not wanting to be treated, because you will probably die anyways.

Please be a bit more optimistic  ;)
I gave enough optimism at the start, you can be infinitely optimistic about things, doesn't mean they're going to suceed.

I can tell when projects aren't going to suceed anytime soon and this is one of them.
(05-31-2009, 11:10 AM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Could you please tell me wich days you are available? (Monday, Tuesday etc.)

Btw, people is getting contacted in PM :) So don't worry
And where did i known that i must post date and time?
(05-28-2009, 01:46 PM)iTz_MarkO_x link Wrote: Name: Marco M.
In-Game Name: iTz_MarkO_x
Times you are available (in the GMT time zone, please): 20-21
How many hours you want to broadcast? 7 or 14 hours a week..also 10..but more than 7. (1 or 2 hours a day) =)
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday,Sunday
What is DIFFERENT about your show? (Quiz, Top 15's, Requests, etc.) 1 day request, 1 day some "house" "dance" techno" mix..
What genre of music will you play? All genre
Will you talk in your show?ill try (i need the mic now,..im going to buy it)

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Here it is.