Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[estroe chitting]Wrongly banned i didint spawn a jetpack!!!
Nickname: Zezima
Date of the ban: 2009 today
Suspected Reason: jetpack , gravity
Your IP address: dynamic

Hello , Im Zezima , i got banned cuz of jetpack cheat , even i didint do it !!

I was walkin around suddenly my skin started to spin , after some minutes it started to fly , i was like WTF , then "Jhon" guy started to high jump with cheats , then he flied a car a little..
After some time Sean3 teleported to me and spawned a jetpack i accidently took it , and flied it , and i got banned but he spawned it !!! BELIVE ME
So you're saying that Sean3 spawned a jetpack, and you picked it up?
And Jhon was doing some spinning around with his car and he made you do it too..?
(05-22-2009, 08:14 PM)Richard link Wrote: So you're saying that Sean3 spawned a jetpack, and you picked it up?
And Jhon was doing some spinning around with his car and he made you do it too..?

Ye somethin like that

ask tom he sayd that his character was spining too
And i didint spawn a jetpack, why the fuck should i do it if i have +800 hours ingame + i report cheaters....2 years wasted in this server and should i cheat ? WTF its not even logic

I DIDINT CHEAT WTF U TALKIN A BOUT

[modbreak]No tripleposting please.[/modbreak]
Explain it in more detail, because that is not what I saw.
Didn't notice anything on Tom, nor did I have anyone reporting him. I had loads of people reporting you though.
(05-22-2009, 08:31 PM)Richard link Wrote: Explain it in more detail, because that is not what I saw.
Didn't notice anything on Tom, nor did I have anyone reporting him. I had loads of people reporting you though.

ok this is scearing me wtf man ? my char started to spin same time i loged in at amunation , then i bought spawn weapons , got out of the shop i got "caged" so it sayd "stay in world boundaries" and i started to fly then , after some time it stoped , i fall down , i took para out and im safe , then Jhon tped to me his skin started to spin too , i was runing jetpack spawned on me (prob management spawned it) haha idiots , and then some gravity happend shit , and then i got banned

I know you magenements tryn to get rid of me from LVP , so u spawn jetpacks on me , change gravity and do shit to me so just to keep me away from lvp

Ok t his is scearing me wtf u tryn to proove ? I DIDINT CHEAT , u with mangement power spawned shit on me u idiots
What? Now you're blaming us for it? :/
If we want to get rid of you, we'll just ban you. No need for a reason. Or get you autobanned by a minigun or something, easy as that. Not like this.

What I saw was this;

You were reported for flying into the air, so I watched you. You were indeed going up, I was at first thinking of a gravity bug with /world maybe. But it stopped and a bit later you went up again like that, so that was impossible, as you didn't change worlds. A bit later I see Jhon near you, you shot him and ran around in a weird way. No idea what that was. Then a bit later, you had a jetpack suddenly after standing still for a bit(sounds like s0beit). Sean3 teleported to you after that, so I don't know how you blame that on him. You had it before he teleported.

Any way to explain this?

And calling us idiots and all isn't really helping.

Edit: Oh, and not to mention that so called bug of yours with godmode. Kinda suspicious..
(05-22-2009, 08:41 PM)Richard link Wrote: What? Now you're blaming us for it? :/
If we want to get rid of you, we'll just ban you. No need for a reason. Or get you autobanned by a minigun or something, easy as that. Not like this.

What I saw was this;

You were reported for flying into the air, so I watched you. You were indeed going up, I was at first thinking of a gravity bug with /world maybe. But it stopped and a bit later you went up again like that, so that was impossible, as you didn't change worlds. A bit later I see Jhon near you, you shot him and ran around in a weird way. No idea what that was. Then a bit later, you had a jetpack suddenly after standing still for a bit(sounds like s0beit). Sean3 teleported to you after that, so I don't know how you blame that on him. You had it before he teleported.

Any way to explain this?

And calling us idiots and all isn't really helping.

Edit: Oh, and not to mention that so called bug of yours with godmode. Kinda suspicious..

i was spining for no reason , jhon was spining too , Tom sayd he was spining too , and i didint "stop" when jetpack spawned on me , i was runing and it did , so u spawned it on , oh yeh "godmode" i made a video , if it was godmode , i should see how bullets hitme but they didint hit me , they goed thro me , so stop makin up shit and unban me cuz this is not funny enymore.
What about the rest? The godmode thing > I didn't watch your video yet, so dunno about that.
But the spinning sounds weird to me, haven't experienced a cheat like that, yet.

But there was no jetpack on the ground or something that you picked up?
And what do you mean with 'and i didint "stop" when jetpack spawned on me , i was runing and it did , so u spawned it on'?
(05-22-2009, 08:49 PM)Richard link Wrote: What about the rest? The godmode thing > I didn't watch your video yet, so dunno about that.
But the spinning sounds weird to me, haven't experienced a cheat like that, yet.

But there was no jetpack on the ground or something that you picked up?
And what do you mean with 'and i didint "stop" when jetpack spawned on me , i was runing and it did , so u spawned it on'?

dude stop this crap , this aint fun no more , u know it and i know it that u spawned shit on me , and changed gravity [BB]Gangeris told me that other night , he had the same shit he was stanind , admins change gravity and he flies and shit , so stop makin shit up and unban me cuz my nervous are weak i might not last song idiot

JETPAKC SPAWNED ON ME CUZ U SPAWNED ON ME , THEN I TOOK IT OFF , THEN TAKE IT AGAIN , FLY , THEN I STARTED TO SPIN AGAIN , THEN I GOT BAN
I was undercover, whilst being undercover, I have normal admin rights, and not management stuff, so I couldn't even give you a jetpack..

You better give a good explanation or this ban is permanent.