Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[estroe chitting]Wrongly banned i didint spawn a jetpack!!!
(05-22-2009, 08:57 PM)Richard link Wrote: I was undercover, whilst being undercover, I have normal admin rights, and not management stuff, so I couldn't even give you a jetpack..

You better give a good explanation or this ban is permanent.

Good explanation ? I told u before. And yeh i remember when u or someone from the mangement months ago maybe in summer , was spawning jetpacks at fc , i took one with gang lord, flied around , then u ban me , i create topic , u put this smile " _O-" and close the topic. So stop fuckin around with me i didint do enything.
Actually read what I posted. I was undercover and thus didn't have management rights. When that in FC happened, I did have them. I was unable to give them at this point, so that wasn't me.
(05-22-2009, 09:00 PM)Richard link Wrote: Actually read what I posted. I was undercover and thus didn't have management rights. When that in FC happened, I did have them. I was unable to give them at this point, so that wasn't me.

I dont care , unban me , cuz this is bullshit , i didint do it .
If that is your explanation..

denied.
the fuck ? I DIDINT DO IT WTHATHE FUCK YOU TLAKIN ABOUT OMFG THIS IS THJE BUGIGEST BULLSHIT IN THE FUCKIN LVPĀ  HISTORY .
If you can't properly explain it.. It all looks like cheats, you can't explain it, quite obvious.
Well i know i cant proove that it wasnt mine jetpack , and as i asked some people at irc , its imposible to proove that you took the jetpack from the ground , and more shit that it spawned on me , all i can say that i didint cheat. And the jetpack was spawned by management on me. but if u want me so bad off lvp so...Im just a player , and u mangement , so u win...biggest bullshit , ower 800 hours lost of life in this server. And fake ban is here.