Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Re - Opening | SAF | Under New Management
Hello And welcome to SAF!/Scream Aim Fire

SAF Is a Gang about showing Your Power And Will To Kill, at The Present time I am Only Member as it is A New Gang, I am Seeking New Members Preferable have more than 2 Months Of Knowing LVP.

Rules:
1st Rule Of SAF Is No Direct Flaming, I dont Mind If Others Flame You But if so and They do You May Reply back.
2nd Rule of SAF No Bugs but C-bug at this Time are to be used or talked about.
3rd Rule of SAF Absalutley No Clan Hopping at all!!!

Members:
A_n_D_y|Leader|

Ranks:

Co-Leader:OOpen|
Screamers:OOpen|
Killers|Open|
Freshmen:OOpen|
Recruits:OOpen|

And Please to All The readers Dont give me a Hastle or Flame Here.

[glow=red,2,300]Some pictures:[/glow]

[Image: samp024.png]
[Image: w800.png]

[Image: samp023.png]
[Image: w800.png]

please Leave some Comment's On How i May Improve My gang Thanx Andrew, Thanx for Reading : P
Quote:please Leave some Comment's On How i May Improve My gang Thanx Andrew, Thanx for Reading : P

you should never make a topic without atleast 1 member. this way you wont have to double post to keep your topic relevant, and some1 else would be able to help with updates.
wasnt SAF  one of the 2304923 clans TR1pin started?
Yes My Brother started But ive noticed with him When he starts one He wants to Join a bigger one cuz he cant be F'ed to run em lol But i am willing to stick with it. :D..... Bros old Post http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=16672.0 Its Pretty Funny with the Post's Lol :P
Scream ,Aim And Fire!....lolz
Why is Screamer a higher rank in your clan than Killer?
If i join this shity clan can i by leader ?  O-)
NO! what does SAF stand for?
goodshit
(05-21-2009, 03:13 PM)Hitman link Wrote: wasnt SAF  one of the 2304923 clans TR1pin started?

LOL.